Chapter Seven

The morning has flown by since this morning; I still can't get his eyes out my head. I was walking through the corridor to my locker. I put in my key into locker chuck my books in my locker and slam the door. My phone vibrates in my pocket, I take it out. I have got a text from unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Sorry, that I left earlier. I will make up for it. Maybe sometime we could meet up after school.

Who this and how did they get my I start to walk down the corridor, my eyes stuck on my phone. I start to text back.

ME TO UNKNOWN NUMBER: who is this?

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Sorry. It Aaron.

I stop. Oh my god. Aaron burns has my number? How, did he get my number? “Sage, why are you wearing glasses? You even look more of dork then you are.” I look up and Britney is standing in front of me. oh great that all I need “go other bother someone that gives a shit” I snap  back her and walk to the canteen. I grab a coke and cookie and walk to our table. I pull out my phone and I saved his number into my phone and start to text back.  

ME TO AARON: how did you get my number? Are u stalking me lol xx

AARON TO ME: I ask Abby to give your number in art, you don’t mind?

ME TO AARON: No of course not.  so.... how you making it up to me then ? xx

AARON TO ME: I saw what happened with Britney, don’t let her get to you, you look great with your glasses. Meet up after school on Friday??

ME TO AARON: oh, I used Britney snarky comments. I will get her back. Thanks :D I’m busy Friday. I go to the diner with the guys on a Friday!! Sorry Hun xx

AARON TO ME: Oh, may I join you?  

ME TO AARON: Sure :D xx

AARON TO ME:  Great, see you tomorrow x

“Why you are so happy all of a sudden?” said Nathan. I stare at him and take a deep breath “ Nothing. You knew that Aaron was going to be my tutor, didn’t u?" I said as I lent across the table. Nathan leaned forward, so his face is inches from mine. “Baby doll, I know everything." He winks at me. He leans back again and carry on talking to Ethan about football. I  smile back at him.

 I need the book  of  ‘Liber Antiquus avitam’ (The ancient book of fallen)  i said to Nathan through my mind. He quickly turns his head, he eye wide with shock staring at me.

 Why? Nathan said to me.

Trust me, we need it. I will explain later. We will go and get after school. Everything is about to change, i will explain on the way home. I said back it  him as I nod and he nod back at me....

Sorry its short but I want to get the point of the story. Thanks for reading guys.