Chapter Fourteen

"It been two weeks since Aaron ask me if I thought he was a good guy. I feel like there is a brick wall and I can't get through. I'm going to find his sercet even if that blows my cover. I want him to realise he not alone." I say as I stab my food with with fork until it a mountain of mush.

"what!! Are you crazy?" said nathan shouted at me across the table. "No, I'm no crazy. I understand it like to feel alone. I did for years, I still do. I sighed.

I know you trying to protect me but who protecting you, agatha, my people. I left them to defend for themselves with no king and no one to fight for them. I have to stop running and hiding. I got to  fight claim my rightful place as queen. " I said  with frustration and push my plate forward and get up and walk up to my room. I closed door and lean against, sliding down until I reach the floor. The tears just flowed and flowed down my cheek like waterfall.

'knock, knock"

"Rose, can I come in?". Nathan said in soft tone through the keyhole. I get up and open the door, seeing him standing with guilt. "Yes" I snapped at him. I turn walk to my bed, sit on pillows bringing my knees to my chest and close my eyes.

I feel the bed shift underneath his weight. "Rose" - I open my eyes at he sound of my name. "please just be careful. I will be by your side till the end. I just don't want to see you get hurt. " he whispered. I look at him and see promise in his eyes.  "Want to listen to music, it makes you feel better" Nathan's says as he jumps off the bed.  I take deep breath and start song I only want to hear.

"May it be an evening star shines down upon you

May it be when darkness falls your heart will be true

You walk a lonely road

Oh how far you are from home

Mornie utulie

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantie

A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadow's call will fly away

May it be your journey on to light the day

When the night is overcome

You may rise to find the sun

Mornie utulie

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantie

A promise lives within you now

"Rose, I haven't heard that song in a long time. I didnt realised how much I missed it." he said with tears in his eyes. I get up and walk to him. " I need to do this but I can't do it alone. " said to him, waiting for abswe which seems like forever. "I'm here by your side til the end, remember? I can't live without my baby doll." said he chuckled. I smiled. I walk to the window and look at the moon and turn to Nathan with a new confidence.

"Tomorrow, will be no more hiding and start fighting back. I'm 'The princess of roses' and I'm going to fight back. " I said tone of authority. "Yes, your Highness" Nathan smile and bows to me...

It time to fight back and it won't be easy....