Chapter eight

Aaorn POV:

"Why do we have to be here so early, it bad enough going to school." said blake whose in a grumpy, he is not morning person. He grabs his bag and pulls a packets of fags and offer me one. I take a fag and he lights his fag and passes me the lighter. I light my fag and I take a puff and breathe out the smoke. After a few more puffs I finish the cigarette and stub into a the car ashtray. I grab my bag and jacket and get of the car. I walk through the cr park to front entrance.

I walk down the corridor and stop and open my bag, and grab deroant and soary to remove the smoke and put the can back in my bag. I open the door and walk to mrs.cult desk. "Sorry, that I'm late miss" I said to her making her look up from her work. She smiles at me." It okay aaron, sage is in her seat. I gave her a piece of work that you can help her on. She in her seat" she said to me. I turn and I see her in her desk, looking down at the paper with horror. She really hate maths. I walk up to her desk stand into front of it. She look up and has a shock look on her face. That's Sage Johnson??

I bring a chair from the another desk and place in front of her table, I place my bag down on the floor and sit down. I smeiler at her, she still has the shock look her face. " Hi, I'm your tutor." I said to her but I'm not sure if she can hear me. I lean over the table, rasing my arm to her ear and pull out an ear bud. "So your failing maths? I'm sorry to ruin your fun, but we have studying to do. By the way, I'm Aaron." I said to her, placing my hand in front of her. She givess my a smalland placing her hand in mine. Her hand are soft and small like a princess. They make my hand look huge compare to her.

"Yep, I'm failing math. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, would I? I know who you are; you're most popular at school." She snapped at me. Whoa where did that come fro, someone is in abad mood. I chuckl as i lean back into my chair with a smug grin on my face. "Someone is having a bad day?" I said to her while smirking. She sighs, "Sorry; this morning I ran out of contacts so I have to wear these bad boys." She said softly as I pointed to my glasses. Bad boys, that not the bad. I start to laugh as i got up and grabbed my my chair. "Bad boys, eh? Let's get down to business" i said as i dragged the chair next her. I picked up the paper and started the first question......

Half an hour later.....

I finally recognised who she was, girl who tart knock off her tray. she groaned, putting her head in my hands."Don't worry after a few sessions, you will get it." I said placing a hand on her arm. She lifts her head and looks at me she staring at my face, looking staright at my eyes.my eys are different to most people.

"Hey you okay? You zoned out on me" I said to her. Placing a hand on my arm. She shakes her head. "I'm fine, just thinking." She said to me smiling to me said to him. My phones start to ring in my jean's pockets; I take it out and look at the caller : JASPER. Why's is phoning me? I answer the phone

"Hello, what do you want?" I said to him. " Hello to you too. Have you found her yet, father wants an update!"

"This is not a good time to talk about it" I said to jasper. I looked at sage and mouthed 'sorry.". 'It's fine, I needed a break anyway' she said to me while I giving me a thumbs up.

"Yes, just give me five minutes, to finish here with Sage...... Yes it is" I said into the phone, smiling at her.

I hanged up the phone and chucked it into the bag. I got up grabbing my jacket. "Sorry, I have to go. See you around Sage, I enjoyed helping you. Before I forget, did you enjoy your tart? Tell me all about it tomorrow." I said to her walking out the doo with a grin on my face...

I walk down the corridor and go out the building and sit on a bench. I open my bag and grab my phone.

ME to JASPER: Don't call me again, I think I have finally found the princess but I'm not sure. Tell father that I will give an update soon.

JASPER to ME: It took you long enough. Tell us when ur sure. I will give father the message. Just don't mess up little brother.

ME to JASPER: I won't, just leave me to do it.

I chuck my phone back in my bag. My brother always has to get involued.

What am I kidding, I don't even want anything to do with this. I just hope she can forgive me..

I get off the bench, grab my stuff and head inside. I walk to my locker and crab my art pad and art pencils and walk to class. I'm walk in and I look at he clock. I'm fifteen mintuees early. I sit down in my seat and place pad and penicls on the table. I open the book alook at my drawings that I have done in the past. Pictures of her, her eyes, beautfial green eyes. Some are full of life and the frist time I saw they were full of pain. I go to a blank page and start draw roses from the design from the gown she was wearing...

"That's really good, you take art as a carrer" said voice next to me. I look up and abby is standing next to my desk. "Thanks. I don't think my dad would approve of me taking art as a carrer." I said to abby. "That a shame, you have a talent." Abby said with a smile. " Abby, do u mind giving me Sage's number?" I said to abby, ripping a piece out of the book.. "Of course. " She said as she write on the papr and handing it back to me. "Thanks" I said to her, smiling at her. She blushed " your welcome" she said smiling, she walks over to her seat.

~Lunch time~

Sitting on my table, I grabbed my phone and text Sage

ME to SAGE: : Sorry, that I left earlier. I will make up for it. Maybe sometime we could meet up after sch.

SAGE TO ME: who is this?

ME TO SAGE: Sorry. It Aaron.

SAGE TO ME: how did you get my number? Are u stalking me lol xx

ME TO SAGE: I ask Abby to give your number in art, you don't mind?

SAGE TO ME: No of course not. so.... how you making it up to me then ? xx

ME TO SAGE: I saw what happened with Britney, don't let her get to you, you look great with your glasses. Meet up after school on Friday??

SAGE TO ME: oh, I used Britney snarky comments. I will get her back. Thanks :D I'm busy Friday. I go to the diner with the guys on a Friday!! Sorry Hun xx

ME TO SAGE: Oh, may I join you?

SAGE TO ME : Sure :D xx

ME TO SAGE: Great, see you tomorrow x

Thanks for reading, I hope like it!! :) xxx