Chapter six

He brought a seat to the front of my table placing down his bag on the floor and sat down. He smiled at me, and I stared at him god smacked. He said something to me but I couldn't hear him because of my head phones in my ears. He leaned over the table, lifting his arm to my ear, pulling out an ear bud. " So your failing math? I'm sorry to ruin your fun, but we have studying to do. By the way, I'm Aaron." He said placing his hand in front of me. I smiled and put mine in his. His hand was warm and soft. He didn't remember me from yesterday, only because of my stupid glasses.

"Yep, I'm failing math. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, would I? I know who you are; you're most popular at school." I snapped at him. He chuckled as he leaned back in the chair with a smug look on his face. "Someone is having a bad day?" he said, with a smirk. I sigh, "Sorry; this morning I ran out of contacts so I have to wear these bad boys." I said softly as I pointed to my glasses. He started to laugh as he got up. "Bad boys, eh? Let's get down to business" he said as he dragged his chair next mine. He picked up the paper and started the first question......

A long and very confusing half an hour later.....

I groaned, putting my head in my hands. This was too much for my brain first thing the morning. "Don't worry after a few sessions, you will get it." said Aaron placing a hand on my arm. I looked up and he was smiling at me. I looked at his eyes up close for the first time. There was a thin line of washy blue on the outside, and then different shades of blue with lines, the lines with his eye were not normal for a human. The lines joined up with each other, making a crescent shape within the eye. I had seen those eyes before from somewhere, but where......

"Hey you okay? You zoned out on me" said Aaron looking concerned, placing a hand on my arm. I shook my head, trying to get it off my mind. "I'm fine, just thinking." I said to him with a smile. His phone started to ring in his jean's pockets; he took it out of his pocket and answered the phone.

"Hello, what do you want?" he said angry into the phone. I wondered who he was angry at. I heard a faint voice coming from his phone.

"This is not a good time to talk about it" he said to the other person on the phone. He looked at me and mouthed 'sorry. 'It's fine, I needed a break anyway' I said to him while I gave him a thumbs up.

"Yes, just give me five minutes, to finish here with Sage...... Yes it is" he said flashing a massive grin at me while saying my name.

He hanged up the phone and chucked it into his bag. He got up grabbing his jacket. "Sorry, I have to go. See you around Sage, I enjoyed helping you. Before I forget, did you enjoy your tart? Tell me all about it tomorrow." he said walking out the door. I watched him walk out the door and put my head phones in until class starts....

Thanks for reading xxx