Chapter Fifteen

I grab a pair of white skinny jeans a with Brown belt, light pink shirt. and I grab a pair of pink heels. I place them on the bed and walk out of the room and into the study. Agatha at sitting down by the desk l, with a book of some kind. " Can you help me with my hair, the way you use do with the roses but not in a crown." I said to her. She looks up and sne smiles. " Of course." she said with delight.

I put on my clothes and seat down by the mirror. Agatha places a box on the table. I open it and it has roses inside. She starts to brush my hair and times flies by....

I walk to the corridor mirror, agatha has put my hair in a bun and placed the roses around it. It feels good to have them back. I walk out of the door and walk to Nathan's car. " Nice roses. " He smirks at me. I smiled and stare out of the window. "Thanks. I have missed them" I said smiling. Nathan starts the car, making our way to school.

I walk into miss cult class, towards to the teacher desk. "Is Aaron tutoring me today?" I ask the teacher, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. "Yes, I didn't recognize you sage. You look nice" miss cult said with smile. I smile and nod and walk to my desk, waiting for Aaron to turn up. I close my eyes and wait .

I hear the door open and the chair scrap on the floor in front of me. I keep my eyes close. " Hi" he said. I open my eyes and see his face. " Hi? That is all I get for been ignored for two weeks" I said feeling my anger spill out of my mouth. He frowns at me. "Sorry. I will explain but not here. You changed your look,why?" He said with a hint of guilt and shame within his voice. "I used dress like this before I changed." I said. "why did you change for" he said with curiosity.  "i had to change because people were after me." I said with anger and hurt from the last two years. " why change now tho?" he said getting more anxious. " I dont want to hide and pretend to be someone I'm not. " I said with  pride and honour. "Hide from who? what they do to make you hide " he said to me. " They destory my home . they took people I knew, cared for. I had to kill my own father to get out. I barely made it out of there if it wasn't for the man who help me escape. when the time comes to fight back, I will take my chance" i said as tear falls down my cheek..

" Sage, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can help you?" he said he place his hand on my arm. I smile at him. "Yes, you can. Meet me after school.I want to show you something" I said to him.

'Class bells rings'

" I better go, See you later." Aaron gets his stuff and leaves the room. This make him trust me...