Chapter Nineteen

"Hello.... Sage. Which dress should I go for?" Abby shouts at me, waving a book in my face. I blink and make a small smile. " Sorry, I'm just distracted" I said to her a I grab the book. "Distracted by Aaron lips, eye or his cute butt ? " Abby giggled at me. I feel my cheeks lifting into a huge smile. I look at the book and find none that suit would so her. " None, I got something, you might like. Wait here". I said feeling excited. I go to my wardrobe, place my hand on the chest. I open it and grab the clothes and place the on the bed. " where did you get these, they at beautiful" said Abby says as pick up one of the gowns. She has pick up the gown pink, with roses. I walk to her and smile. " i went to loads of balls and special even with this dress code and some are very special to me. " I said feeling emotional.

" I love this one, it so pretty. Now I need a mask. Let's pick you one" Abby squeals.

" You picked the last dress I worn, it suits you." I say as I hug her. She walk along the bed, running her finger along the gowns. " Sorry to interrupt, but I have suggestion. " a voice says behind us we both turn to see agatha ib wearing a black suit, she most come home from the office. I nod at her. She walk down the corridor into her room.

"I heard you talking about the ball, you deserve a new one. I had one custom made for you, if you don't like, I can have it altered. The gown is in the closest. " Agatha says smiling at me. I walk to the her closet and open it to reveal a Red Gown. I take it out to have a proper look. The gown has a square neck with Gold gems along the seem. The dress has long sleeves that has been made with a light red see through material. The body of the gown has a rose design stitch with Gold thread with a red background.  The bottom part of the dress is layers off the see through material, the material has been twisted to make a few roses that have red gems within it to give a glitterly affect. 

" It beautiful. Thank you. " I say as I hug agatha. " She lets go of me and walk to the her closet, she bring out two under dress with corsets. " Cannot forget these." Agatha smiles.  "we not wearing corsets, are we? " I turn and see Abby holding her dress in the doorway. I laugh. "The gown require a corset to be worn or they are uncomfortable. It the way they been design.  Don't worry , it won't be to tight." Agatha said, looking a bit guilty as Abby who never worn one. Abby faces lights with a smile, she starts to laugh, we end up lagther with her.

Sorry it a bit short. xx