Talk to me~

2d fell asleep on his bed, cuddling the shirt he stole from Murdoc. A smile on his face. Maybe if he wasn't sleeping he would have heard the footsteps coming up to his room. He would have noticed the door opening and would have been able to hide his precious piece of material under his pillow before anyone noticed it. But he was asleep.

Murdoc stood over the sleeping singer, a half finished beer in his hand. He raises an eyebrow when he saw him clinging to his shirt. He shook his head and slumped down onto the bed, startling the singer awake.

"W-W-What?!" 2d clung to the shirt for moral support. He looked up to see Murdoc staring at him, immediately causing him to blush.

"I was blackmailed to come here." He said, looking away and taking a sip of beer.

"W-What?" 2d sat up on the bed next to Murdoc, confused. He didn't realise that he was still clutching the shirt.

"Noodle." Murdoc replied simply. 2d gasped lightly, shocked. She's not going to hear the end of it! 2d thought. They sat in silence for a moment, not making eye contact, then Murdoc remembered the shirt, and stared at it, seeking answers. "Urm..." This caught the singers attention. The shirt! He quickly put it down, blushing.

"U-Umm! I can explain..." he stammered.

"I'm listening." Murdoc managed to keep a straight face while looking at him.

"W-Well, y-you see... I-It was o-on th-the bed... a-and I fell asleep... i-it was an accident..." he stammered looking down to hide his red face.

"Mhmm" Murdoc didn't seem pleased with this answer.

"Anyway!" 2d quickly changed the subject. "Why did Noodle send y-you here?" He was a bit calmer now and was able to look up at Murdoc. The bassist looked away and sighed, not sure if he really wanted to start this conversation.

"But before that." He handed the singer the half finished beer. "Noodle gave me two, I already drank mine but got bored on my way here so I drank some of yours, I hope you don't mind."

"N-no, I don't..." 2d held the beer in both hands and hesitantly took a sip. Is this like an indirect kiss?? He blushed. The bassist looked into 2ds black eyes, trying to think of the right way to start the conversation.

2ds eyes widened when Murdocs hand brushed against his own when he took the beer from him.

"Don't want you to spill it."

"Why would I...?" 2d begun to get worried and started tangling his fingers together.

"Noodle sent me here to talk about your crush with you."

"W-W-W-WHAT?! WHY?!" 2d started panicking.

"Something about you liking a guy." Murdoc shrugged and took a sip of the beer.

"She told you that?!" 2d looked down, embarrassed. Murdoc noticed this.

"Don't be embarrassed about your sexuality. I myself am bi." Murdoc took another sip of the beer. 2d looked up at him, nearly in tears.

"Y-you are?" Murdoc nodded. "It's just that, I only dated girls up until now, I never thought I could like a guy.."

"There's always a first time for everything." Murdoc shrugged. They sat in silence for a moment.

"Th-thank you mudz."

"Don't worry about it." He said, noticing that the singer looked kinda uncomfortable. "Hey dullard, what's wrong?"

"I-I'm fine.." he said, wiping his eyes.

"Well you're clearly not fine if you're crying."

"I-I'm not!" He looked up at the bassist, his face red.

"So, anything you wanna ask?" Murdoc took another sip of the beer.

"Have you ever like a guy before?"

"Yup."

"Did they like you back?"

"Some of them."

"What did you do when they didn't like you back?"

"I lived on." Murdoc answered casually, taking a sip of the beer.

"Do you have a crush on anyone right now?"

"Some."

"Some?!"

"Who said you only have to have one crush at a time?"

"But what if you start dating one of them?" 2d questioned.

"Highly doubt it."

"But what if? Will you just forget about the others?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Well, if I really like this person or not."

"Would you date someone who you don't like?"

"I didn't mean it like that, I know for a fact that if I ever date most of my crushes the relationships wouldn't last long, I always need a back-up." Murdoc explained

"Most."

"What?"

"You said most. Is there a person you had a crush on that you think you could have a good relationship with?"

"Well... there's this one guy I could never get over, but that wouldn't work."

"You just said it would."

"No, what I mean was I would like it if it would."

"Why wouldn't it?" 2d was now intrigued.

"He doesn't like me back, he's oblivious."

"Oh... how do you deal?"

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't it awkward when you're around him?"

"No, because he doesn't know I like him. But I must admit, my heart does skip a beat whenever I see him..."

"That's nice." 2d smiled. Murdoc took another sip of the beer and realised there's barely any left inside.

"Want the rest?" He handed the nearly empty bottle to the singer.

"Thanks." He took it, smiling.

"Got any questions left?"

"Nah."

"If you have any more questions just ask, or something..." the bassist stood up and walked out. But 2d did have one more question.

Was I ever on your list of crushes?

Soon Noodle burst into the room, hyped and proud of herself.

"So how'd it go??" 2d glared at her. "... I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself!" She laughed. "Besides, you'll never guess what he called you!"

"What?" 2d reluctantly asked, incapable of holding a grudge against that cute noodle.

"He called you his singer!" She squealed. 2d blushed. "So! What happened??" She sat on the bed next to 2d.

"Well," 2d said casually, avoiding eye contact and trying to keep a straight face.

"We talked..."

"And??"

"And kissed..."

"YOU WHAAT?!" Noodle yelled as she jumped up. 2d laughed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He motioned for her to sit back down. "But I did manage to get an indirect kiss." He gestured the beer bottle. Noodle squealed like the fangirl she is and hugged 2d tightly.

Sorry for this long ass conversation 😐 it had to be done, you'll understand soon...