Oblivious

Sorry this chapter took so long- I had authors block.

2d left the living room in a good mood. He just spent the last hour or so making out with Murdoc and getting new hickeys. He now had a good collection of love bites all over his neck and collar bone.

Once the bassist was satisfied with what he left on the singers neck they just sat there, cuddling and watching tv. Until he requested a beer.

And so our brave singer embarked on this dangerous journey to get beer. Why was it dangerous you ask? You're about to find out...

"Toochi!" Noodle yelled angrily, she was a few meters in front of him. She stomped up to him and stopped directly in front of him. "What is that on your neck?!"

2d was terrified. He forgot to tell her that he and Murdoc are dating. He wasn't ready to face the wrath of an angry shipper, he wasn't ready to die.

"U-umm, what do you mean?" He stammered, pretending not to know.

"The hickeys." She glared at him. 2d blushed but stayed silent. "Did Murdoc do them?" The singer looked away, blushing even more. Noodle sighed angrily. "Where is he?" 2d hesitantly pointed to the living room, and she stomped off in that direction.

2d sighed in relief, his life was spared. And so, he continued his journey.

---

Noodle angrily stomped into the living room and stood in front of the sofa, blocking Murdocs view of the tv.

"What do you want Noodle?" Murdoc said calmly. He was in a good mood so he didn't get angry.

"Are you responsible for the hickeys on toochi's neck?"

"Yeah." He said, proud of himself. Noodle sighed in frustration.

"Listen." She started the lecture. "You're both single so why don't you two just-"

"Stop." She was interrupted. "You got that wrong. I'm not single."

"What?! Since when?!" Noodle was astonished. By then 2d walked into the room holding the beer.

"Since yesterday. My crush confessed to me and now I have a boyfriend." Noodle stared at him in shock and then looked up at 2d who was standing beside him.

She expected him to drop the beer and run up to his room crying or something. That didn't happen.

"There you go Mudz." he handed the beer to Murdoc smiling.

"Thanks." 2d tried to walk past Murdoc, who was sitting on the edge of the sofa, and sit down in the middle of the sofa.

Instead Murdoc grabbed him by the waist and pulled him onto his lap. The singer yelped in fear, but then calmed down.

One of Murdocs arms was around 2ds waist and the other singlehandedly opened the beer bottle and allowed him to drink the whole thing in one go and then toss the bottle somewhere.

Noodle eyes them suspiciously.

"You two are dating aren't you?" She stated. 2d blushed.

"Aye, you figured it out." Murdoc smirked. Noodle smiled, then sighed.

"Toochi, why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry, it all happened so fast." 2d laughed nervously.

"So you're both fine now? Toochi you're not worried about the list of crushes, are you?"

"Nah." Murdoc answered for him. "We're having a real relationship. No backups."

"But I'm still worried about that oblivious bloke that you couldn't get over..." 2d murmured looking down. Murdoc looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You're that oblivious bloke." He stated.

"What??" 2d looked up at him in shock. Murdoc chuckled.

"He really is oblivious isn't he?" Noodle laughed.

"You can't blame me entirely, Mudz is also oblivious!" 2d blushed.

"How so?" The bassist asked.

"Well you should have noticed I liked you because of how I behaved. For example I stole your clothes and slept in the same bed as you. I even kissed you on the morning that I woke up with a hangover!"

"Now that I think about it I should have noticed.."

"You're both just as oblivious." Noodle laughed.

"You're the one to talk." Murdoc commented.

"What do you mean? I for a fact noticed that both of you liked each other and I did what I had to to get you two together." Noodle stated proudly.

"Wait, so the mistletoe and making us both confess was all part of your plan?" Murdoc asked.

"Yup!" Noodle said cheerfully. Murdoc rolled his eyes. 2d just smiled and wrapped his hands around Murdocs neck, kissing him on the cheek.

"Y'all gay now?" Russel asked once again as he entered the room, but this time he knew the answer.

"Yup." 2d smiled. Russel went over to them and sat down on the opposite end of the couch.

"Finally." Russel stated.

"Turns out Del was right." Noodle sighed. "We should have just let them move at their own pace and talk it out."

"If Del was here he would be yelling 'I told you so'." Russel laughed. "So are you going to sit down or are you going to continue blocking the tv?" Russel asked Noodle.

"Ah! Right!" She went over to them and sat in the very middle of the couch. They put on a good movie and started watching.

10 minutes into the movie Murdoc and 2d started making out, disrupting the rest with their noises.

"Sheesh you two, get a room!" Russel complained.

"Fine. We will." Murdoc smirked as he lifted 2d up bridal style. The singers arms were still around the bassists neck. His face red.

"Wait, you're seriously leaving?" Russel asked.

"Yup." Murdoc stated as he walked out with 2d in his hands.

"Omg!" Noodle turned to Russel. "Do you think they're going to do what I think they're going to do??" She fangirled.

"Child you shouldn't be Fangirling about two grown men being together." Russel looked down at her happy face. "We need to find you friends that are your age..."

---

"Mudz?" 2d looked up at him, blushing. "Are we going to do what I think we're going to do?"

"Absolutely." Murdoc smirked.

"Oh...ok..." 2d looked down to hide his red face and nuzzled his face into Murdocs neck. "I love you..." he murmured inaudibly, and yet Murdocs heart still skipped a beat when he heard it.

This was supposed to be the smut chapter *facepalms* ok, next chapter. Get ready y'all! 'Coz I never wrote smut before, and it's probably going to be shit.