THIS IS SPARTA

I AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF 😂 enjoy the chapter.

2d woke up confused and with a hangover. He buried his face deeper in his sheets, smiling at Murdocs smell, he figured that he probably just rested his face on the shirt he stole from the bassist.

2d was about to fall asleep when he felt a hand running up and down his back, petting him. The singer smiled at the calming sensation.

Wait what?!... I'm not in my room, am I...? The singer mentally face palmed. He sighed, he could still feel the hand stroking his back, while the other one was on his... butt?? Where the hell am I?!

The singer slowly looked up, wincing from the pain of the migraine. His face turned completely red, he was on top of Murdoc, just centimetres away from his face.

His eyes are closed, he's probably still asleep. I bet the stroking was some kind of reflex and he doesn't even realise he's doing it. But how did I get here?? The hangover was blocking his memories.

2d looked down at Murdocs lips, his heart rate quickened. He's still asleep... he won't notice if I... the singer moved his hands and grabbed the bassists shoulders, moving himself up a bit. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

2d hesitantly leaned down and their lips met. Murdocs eyes immediately flew open and his hand stopped in its tracks. The singer yelped in fear and buried his face back in Murdocs chest, not knowing what else to do.

"Good morning to you too." Murdoc joked, still in a bit of shock. 2d was holding onto his shoulders very firmly, slightly trembling.

"H-Hi Mudz..." he mumbled. Without thinking Murdoc continued stroking the singers back, this time with both hands, calming him down. "Umm, mudz?" The singer blushed. "Can you please tell me how I got here?"

"You don't remember?" The bassist was a bit surprised.

"N-no.. I have a huge hangover and I can't think..." the singer trailed off. Murdoc chuckled, a bit nervously, while remembering the events from the previous night.

2d relaxed a bit and got more comfortable on Murdoc, laying his head down sideways on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat.

"Well, first off, you waltzed in here completely drunk." The bassist looked off into the distance while speaking. "Then you started questioning me about my list of crushes like it's your business." The satanist chuckled a bit, one of his hands involuntarily moving up to 2ds head, digging his fingers through the bluenettes hair and lightly massaging his scalp. "And once you were done complaining you just tackled me down and fell asleep on me."

"Oh god, I'm starting to remember.. I'm so sorry Mudz.." the singer blushed.

"Don't be, it was actually kinda funny since this time you were the one drunk and not me." Murdoc chuckled.

"Umm.. Mudz?" 2d hesitated. "Was all you said yesterday true?"

"..yeah..." they lay there for a moment in silence, neither of them knew what to say next.

Murdoc continued playing with 2ds hair and stroking his back, he only realised what he was doing when the singer shivered as he run his fingers down his spine.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" Murdocs eyes widened, he took his hands away and sat up, pulling 2d up with him. The singer was now sitting between his legs, a bit disappointed that the petting stopped. "I didn't realise what I was doing.." Murdoc chuckled nervously, looking away.

"I didn't mind.." the singer murmured. He blushed when he realised how close he was to Murdoc, his hands were still on his shoulders. 2d stared at Murdocs lips again.

So close.. the bassist could feel him staring and turned around to look up at him. 2d flinched and looked away, embarrassed. Murdoc sighed at his childish behaviour.

"So how about some breakfast?"

"That would be nice.." 2d nodded, still avoiding eye contact. The singers eyes widened as Murdoc grabbed both of his hands, but just to lift them off of himself.

Murdoc got up and walked to the pile of clothes, picking out a t-shirt that looked clean. He then tossed it at the confused singer who was still blushing.

"I suggest you change, you've been wearing that sweater since Sunday, it's Tuesday."

(If you don't believe me check! 'Like this...' happened on Saturday morning, since then I've been keeping track of the days! You can't prove me wrong. THIS IS SPAR- I mean, TUESDAY!)

The singer blushed as he took the sweater off, Murdoc didn't look away for a single moment. His body was so pale and beautiful, simply perfect. 2d quickly put the shirt on and stood up.

He wanted to avoid eye contact as he walked towards Murdoc but all that did was cause him to trip and hurt himself.

"Ow!" The singer sat up, holding his ankle.

"2d, are you alright??" Murdoc helped him up. "Can you stand?" The singer held on to Murdoc tightly and wobbled a bit.

"N-No... it hurts but that's it, I think I'll be good in a few hours.." the singer said in embarrassment. He looked down. "I'm sorry Mudz.."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." He comforted the singer. "Now let's go get you an ice pack." He scooped 2d up off of his feet and carried him out of the Winnebago bridal style, causing him to blush.

"M-Mudz, you don't have to.." he stammered, completely red.

"What do you mean? You can't walk and I bet you'd rather be on the sofa than down here with me." He chuckled.  2d didn't reply. "So yesterday, you went drinking, did you go with your crush? I hope you didn't go alone," his tone turned more serious.

"N-no, I went with Russ. I knew you'd kill me if I went alone." 2d smiled.

"It IS dangerous out there, you've got to be careful... so about your crush-"

"Don't worry, it's not Russel" 2d laughed. Murdoc seemed relieved, the singer noticed this and looked up at him. They made eye contact, and the world around them seemed to slow down.

"Y'all gay now?" They were interrupted by Russel. Murdoc stopped in front of him holding the bluenette.

"W-W-W-What?!" 2d stammered, blushing.

"For this pretty boy any day." Murdoc said, smirking.

"WHAT??" 2d jumped and turned completely red. Murdoc laughed.

"Relax, I'm only joking." Russel raised an eyebrow.

"O-Oh..." the singer looked down to hide his blush.

"So what are you two doing if not getting married?" Russel questioned.

"This dullard tripped and hurt his ankle, I'm carrying him up to the living room."

---

Noodle was just minding her own business when she heard 2d yell. She looked into the corridor to see what was going on. She saw the opportunity, and seized it....

THIS. IS. the end of this chapter.

...

I'll see myself out.