Look At Her

Abi's POV: me and Mackenzie just got off the plane and are now in Ohio. Mackenzie is my best friend and she's dating the one and only nash grier. As I on the other hand, have no boyfriend.

I know what your thinking, right? Why am I going to magcon? We'll first off I love it. I loved it before Mackenzie was even dating Nash. My all time favorite is taylor. I think he's just so cute and funny.

But the second reason is, Mackenzie hasn't seen nash in a while, and most of the boys girlfriends were coming for the ohio Magcon and she didn't want to go alone.

I'll have to admit, I was kinda worried about going to magcon. I would be hanging out with girls I didn't know and hanging out with guys I only knew off of social media.

I knew nash and Hayes of course but that's about it. I didn't know any of the boys personally, and I only know nash and Hayes because I've been going to school with nash since I can remember.

Mackenzie's POV: I was so excited to see nash. We've been dating for only a little while, maybe 6 months, but he was my best friend prior to dating.

When we got to the hotel we were staying at, I went to the check in booth.

"Hi. How may I help you?" The lady asked

"We have a room reserved for Abi and Mackenize?" Abi answered

"Oh yes. Here's your key. Room 205, top floor. You are rooming the same floor as the magcon convention, is that correct?" She questioned

"Yes that is correct, thank you!" I smiled

I walked towards the elevator and waited for it to ding.

*ding ding ding ding*

The door opened slowly and a group of boys walked out. They didn't even notice us standing there.

"Mhmm." I kinda cleared my voice

And all of their heads turned. I saw nash and his smile was huge.

"Mackenzie! I missed you so much!" He said as he picked me up and spun me around

"I missed you too!" I said as he grabbed my face and gave me a kiss

"Awee nashyyyy." All the boys said in unison

Taylor's POV: When nash was talking to his girlfriend, Mackenzie, I couldn't help but notice her friend.

She had the most beautiful eyes. I swear I was getting lost in them and she wants even looking at me! Her hair was so long and blonde. But it was a natural blond. You could tell she didn't try hard at all.

"Yo matt, come here." I called over to my best friend, Matt Espinosa

"What do you need dude?" He asked

"Look at abi.. Isn't she gorgeous?" I asked him

"Yeah, but not my type. Why? You want her number?" He winked at me

"Yeah, let's go get itttt!" I said while making a weird face

Abis POV: I was watching nash and Mackenzie because it was so obvious that they were in love. I wanted a relationship like that so badly!

I was in mid thought when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

***** HI GUYS. it's callaghannnn. Okay we'll you should follow my fan account? No okay, we'll anyway it's..

Ig// @_magcult

Twitter// @_magconislife7

GET THIS STRORY TO 50 READS ??!

Thanks love bugs,

Callaghan❤️ *****