Where Are We?

Hayes POV: Kenzie was walking towards us with her best friend Cindy. Carter had come with me out to the parking lot to pick up Kenzie and Cindy.

~flashback to the night before~

Cindy's POV: I was on FaceTime with my best friend Kenzie. She invited me to go to magcon to see her boyfriend, Hayes Grier.

I didn't really know much about magcon and all Kenzie really said was that it's a bunch of vine famous people who come together and meet their fans. I realized that I did follow some of them on vine, but I didn't really obsess over them like some girls.

While we were on FaceTime we decided to pack all our stuff up, since we would be leaving tomorrow morning to drive down to ohio.

I packed a lot of clothes because I didn't really know how long we would be staying there.

"What are you going to be wearing most the time there?" I asked Kenzie

"Probably like shorts and skirts and cute tops. But I am gunna bring some warm stuff to be lazy in,"

I nodded.

"But tomorrow in the car I think I'm gunna be wearing my cameron Dallas sweatshirt and grey leggings. What are you gunna wear?" She asked

"We'll I'm gunna pack the same clothes as you. But in the car I'm gunna wear my London crop top, turquoise pattern leggings, and boots." I sighed

"You alright?" She asked me

"Yeah, I'm just kinda scared you know? Like I don't know any of these people but Hayes and nash. And I can't hang out with nash while you hang out with Hayes because Nash's girlfriend will be there! Ugh. It's fine. I'll see ya tomorrow. 10 right?"

"Yeah. See you then!" And she ended the call

~end of flash back~

Kenzie's POV: I was walking towards the place where Hayes told me to meet them. It was a hotel.

"Is this hotel were staying at?" Cindy asked

I just shrugged my shoulders.

I saw Hayes and carter walking towards us. I only knew carter from vine, but I have never talked to him before.

"Kenz!" I heard Hayes call

I jumped up and ran towards him. I was embraced with his warm arms totally swallowing me in a hug.

Hayes and I have been dating for a while now, and things have been going good. But he has been at magcon with his brother, nash, for a real long time, and this is the first I've seen him in months.

"Where are we?" I heard Cindy as carter

Carter's POV: "where are we?" Cindy asked me

"Oh, we'll this is the hotel we will be staying at. A lot of the girls are already here! Do you know any of them?" I asked her

"Nope," she said popping the P

"Only hayes, nash, and Kenzie at the moment."

"Oh, we now you know me!" I smiled at her

She smiled back at me. I just realized how beautiful she was.

"My names carter.. I'm mr carterr from vine." I said blushing

"Hahaha, I know. I follow you. But my name is Cindy!" She answered cheerfully

"We'll Cindy, let's get these two love birds inside to see every one else." I smiled and she nodded

Cindy's POV: with the help of Hayes and carter we lugged all of our bags into the hotel room.

We had to wait a little bit for the boys to come back from sky high, but we had fun while we waited.

We mostly talked about school and what we liked to do, and what music we listened to. Stuff like that.

About 30 minutes after we arrived we were sitting in a crowded hotel room with all the magcon boys and a couple of their girlfriends, getting ready to go out to dinner.