Carter Stop

Casey's POV: I was curling my hair getting ready to drive a couple hours into ohio to see my best friends, amber, boyfriend. His name is Aaron carpenter, and we were visiting him for the ohio magcon. Unfortunately, I have dated Matthew.

I know what your wondering.. Why go if your ex is there? Well I am not going to be the only one with an ex there.

I wasn't worried about seeing him.. It was just a summer fling. I hope we weren't still attached, I really hoped that he had another girlfriend. I have always wanted the best for Matthew and he knows that.

Amber and I have another best friend named Maya. We are the basically 'wanna be clique' at our school. Maya has dated carter, but right now she kinda has a thing with Jacob. So I'm going there to support both of them, because in the end, who doesn't love the magcon boys?

After curling my hair I decided to throw on my 'wild spirit' crop top and my grey flow pants.

I watch maya and Amber as they get ready.

"Ugh. How do you get ready so fast case? Help meeeee!" She Amber whines

I help her decide on metallic black leggings, a mint crop sweater, and a 'HYPE' beanie. I do have to say, she looked really good. But all thanks to me.

"How do you do that! Your so good at picking out clothes Casey. Help me now?" I hear maya whine

I quickly pull a grey and black jacket and solid black leggings out of her suitcase that she has packed for our trip.

We've been ready for this for days. And now we were set and ready to go.

Amber's POV: we hauled all of our bags into my car and started blasting music.

We finally left. I was finally going to see my boyfriend.

'My Favorite Carpenter😍: Meet me here. I'll give u an address,'

Was the first thing I saw pop up on my phone.

There was another text, but from carter,

'Cartaah💁: Aaron just told me maya was coming.. Is this true?'

I texted him back yes and that I was sorry.

Maya and carter dated for a whole summer but she ended up having to breakup with him after their summer romance had to come to an end. Carter was heart broken, and so was maya. But carter and maya haven't talked since.

After driving for what seemed like forever we reached the restaurant. There were hardly any cars in the parking lot.

Not going to lie, I was scared we were at the wrong place!

Me maya and Casey hopped out of the car and walked inside.

Maya's POV: before we entered the restaurant the first thing I noticed was Carter's car.

My palms started shaking and I got really nervous.

But I kept reminding myself about the positives, Jacob was going to be here.

We walked in and everyone got up to greet us.

I saw amber and Aaron, and she was so happy to see him, and he was so happy to see her. I think she was going to cry!

Carter even waved at me, but when I saw Jacob sparks flew. He gave me a big hug and whispered something in my ear,

"Room 223.. Top floor. Come see me later."

I defiantly planned on it.

I took a seat next to Nash Grier and Casey. Across from me sat Aaron and Amber.

I did feel a little jealous.. Carter was openly flirting with a girl, I think, named Cindy.

I met her when everyone greeted us at the doors. She was really pretty, gorgeous brown eyes and hair. We looked similar.

Carter's POV: when I saw maya again I couldn't believe what I had done.

Cindy and maya looked so much alike.. Did I do this on purpose?

Maybe it's just what I'm drawn to.

I am really happy with Cindy and we are getting along super great. I think she might even be girlfriend material.

But something did set me off.

I saw Jacob give maya a big hug and whisper something in her ear. They looked to be too buddy buddy, and it was obvious they knew eachother before today, because she hugged no one else like that.

No carter stop.

Stop thinking like that.

I look at Cindy.

I stop thinking.