Miami Here I Come

Gilinskys POV: I've been staying at a hotel down the road for a while now, and it's been okay. I sneak back into the hotel room and grab things every once in a while.

But I'm constantly in fear for what could happen to Callaghan. Or to me, cameron and taylor might beat my ass.

I camp out at night in the hotel lobby, and make sure no one messes with her. And I follow them where ever they go; the mall, the park, a restaurant, anywhere.

It's been about two or so weeks now. Maybe more.

Me: you need to meet me at the lake. Now. It's important. I can finally explain everything.

Boo👻😍❤️: okay. I need answers, and this is the only way I'm going to get them. This isn't because I miss you. I'll meet you there in 10 minutes. I have to find a way to sneak away from Cameron and taylor.

I'll have to admit, that hurt me a little.

I walked there, the breeze felt good on my skin.

For the past two weeks I've been wearing the same khakis and black hooded zip up; I've washed them of course.

I waited for about five minutes, I skipped rocks, wrote things in the sand.

I saw her approaching me. It hurt knowing I couldn't run up and kiss those perfect lips, and hold her little body.

"Hi jack." She squeaked out

"Okay, you might think I'm crazy for breaking up with you like that, you might even think I'm the biggest dick in the world," she shrugged, "but there's so many reasons behind them."

"Explain." She said looking concerned

"I didn't do this because I 'don't love you'. That would be fucking crazy. I've spent so much time and love with you, you are the one, honestly. Callaghan, I did this to protect you," I pulled out my phone, "see these texts? I was scared. You don't understand. I had to. I would do anything to protect you. You are my entire world."

A tear escaped her beautiful blue eyes, "j-jack.. I'm so sorry."

I embraced her in a hug. She cried into my chest.

"What's wrong..?" I asked pulling away so I could see her face

"I've been in the hospital, jack. I-I overdosed.. A bled too much.. I needed to get my body flushed." She cried

"Not because of me, right?" I asked concerned

"No.. At this point it's everything. Your fans hate me, my fans hate me, you hate me.. I hate me." She spoke quietly at the end

"Sh, sh, sh. I don't hate you. It's the complete opposite. I don't just love you anymore. I'm IN love with you."

I lifted her chin with my fingertips and kissed her lips.

We moved in sync. She pulled away and nuzzled her head into my chest.

"Let's go back to the hotel." She said

"But.. Cameron and Taylor.."

"You'll be fine, I've got it." She said giving me a reassuring smile

Taylor's POV: no one could find Callaghan, again. We called her multiple times but we only got a text back,

CalliWalli🐳: be there soon, chill.

I couldn't believe it when I saw her though, holding hands with Gilinsky like that.

They seemed in love all over again.

I sat on the bed with abi curled up beside me, all warm.

I turned to cam, he look pissed.

I stood up,

"Jack, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I clenched my fists

"Let me explain!" Callaghan yelled

"No let me explain!" Cameron said standing up

He tossed Gilinsky a note. The note.

His jaw dropped,

"Y-you tried to.. Kill.. Yourself?" He looked at Callaghan trying not to cry

"Y-yeah.. But I'm fine now, I promise." She reassured him

"Okay not let me explain," she started, "someone was threatening to hurt me. And it wasn't jack. The only way that he would stop getting those dumb ass texts was if he broke up with me and stayed away. So, he didn't do it to be a selfish dick, he did it to protect me. Which he did." She said calmly

"Oh." I felt relieved

"Sorry man, didn't know what was going on. You should have came to us." Cameron said

"But here's the thing guys," Gilinsky started to tell us, "I don't know if this is gunna stop. So were gunna have to make sure nothing happens to the little princess over there."

"Got it."

Casey's POV: it was already the next magcon. I know, time flies doesn't it?!

We all decided to go to this one together.

It was in Florida, on the beach. Also one of my dream vacations.

It was our last day in ohio. It was sad honestly. This place had become our little getaway; our little home.

But before we knew it, we were packing up.

The little coffee shop down the road, we wouldn't be going there anymore.

We wouldn't be able just to walk to the lake to just talk to someone.

No more Indians games, either.

(A/N: Indians are a baseball team in ohio, and ohio is where I live.)

But looking on the bright side of things; me and matt aren't complete enemies anymore, Jacob and Maya are dating, Callaghan and jack are fine.

He talked to me one night and told me that he really liked Annabel, but that he didn't have the guts to ask her out, and he also apologized and said that he wanted to be friends.

Our last night here we spent doing what we did the first night.

Truth or dare.

Everything went great and we all had a blast. We did some crazy ass things and I had realized how much of a family we have actually become.

Bart even said that us girls would be joining magcon, and doing all the meet and greats.

Obviously we were an idol to some girls, and enemies to others.

I spent one last night in our huge hotel room with Maya, Amber, and Daisey.

Daisey has become my best friend, and I tell her everything, and vice versa.

I woke up to pounding on our doors.

Probably from Bart, nick, or one of our crazy boys.

I got up and threw on the clothes I laid out the night before.

We were gunna be on a play for god knows how long so I wouldn't to be comfy.

I went with a topshop white sweater, black leggings, and flip flops. I wore my favorite elephant pendant and let my straight brown hair fall down, sticking a grey and pink, "dope" beanie on my head.

I carried my luggage down to the limo and tossed all in.

Here I come Miami.

*** NEXT UPDATE AT 1.1K omg love you guys❤️😍😘

Oo, and falla muh ig fan account,

@_ouurboys

It's still my old account but I had to change the name because magcon is basically over.. 😰😭

Love always, Callaghan ***