You Make Me Go Crazy

Jacobs POV: I woke up this morning and felt as energetic as ever. Today was the day.

I searched for my phone that was lost in a sea of pillows and blankets. It was 12:45. Perfect.

I hopped out of bed, grabbed a change if clothes and turned on the shower. When it reached the temperature I enjoy, I walked in.

I scrubbed my hair with Old Spice hair wash, and rinsed my body with Dove soap.

When I was clean, I grabbed a towel and dried off my body. I put on a white v-neck, black skinnies, and a pair of red vans.

I sprayed my favorite cologne all over my body. I finished by brushing my hair into it's usually look, and brushing my teeth.

I grabbed the keys to my car and my wallet.

Maya's POV: I woke up at 1 ish. I stretched out my body, and finally found the energy to get out of bed.

When I finally did, I played my music and hopped into the shower.

I used my coconut shampoo and conditioner, and used Forever Sunshine body wash from Bath and Body Works.

I rapped a towel around my body when I was finished and walked over to the dresser. I fished out my loose white tank top, light American eagle jeans, and some white wedges to match.

Since I had extra time today, and I wanted to look good since we were going to the mall, I decided to give my hair slight curls and braid a part of it.

I waited for Casey and Daisey to be ready and texted everyone.

Me: hey when are we leaving for the mall?

Jacob😊🎶: meet you guys there had to do something this morning!

Your man cam🐒: come to our room and we can all go together

Jadeee💚: yeah, I'm in here too. It's boring, so come ovaa so we can leaaaave

Me: hahaha okay, see y'all in like a minute or soo

I grabbed everything I could think of and left my room with two of my best friends.

"Whassup giiiirl?" Cam said, doing the püma face as I walked in their room

"Hahah nothing boyyyy, when are we leaving?" I asked

"Like 10 minutes. Gilinsky is gonna drive so we gotta wait for him and Callaghan to be ready." Jade answered for him

I nodded my head and sat down on their couch. 'Lilo and Stitch' was playing on their flats screen tv.

Not long after I showed up in their room, jack and Callaghan showed up and we were off to the mall.

Everyone else was taking separate cars. It was me, cam, Callaghan, jade, gilinsky, jack and Lina in a car and the others in a different car.

We blasted all of our favorite music, including Buckwild, Paradise, Distance, and Flights.

When we got to the mall we met up with every one else. I grabbed Casey and Daisey's hands and we ran inside the huge indoor, outdoor mall.

We went to ambercrombie, hollister, h&m, pink, Victoria secret, and forever 21.

But there was one store I was dying to go to. But I know I couldn't go with out Jacob, because we always talked about going and buying all the stuff we ever wanted.

Pacsun.

Me: jaacob where are youu

Jacob😊🎶: come find me!

Me: I wanna go to Pacsun 😕

Jacob😊🎶: I know😉

Me: your make me go crazy 😞

I was kinda confused, so I decided that I would just walk to Pacsun by myself. I hoped that Jacob would be there, but I didn't know for sure.

I walked all the way there by myself. Not gunna lie, I was pretty nervous. I wasn't really sure where I was going.

I finally saw the sign.

I walked in, and there he was.

My jaw dropped. Jacob stood there holding flowers and a sign that said,

"You make me go crazy, too. Be my girlfriend and we can be crazy together?"

He wore a tshirt that said crazy on it.

I couldn't stop smiling. I ran and hugged him.

His warm arms cradled me in one of his hugs. He gave me a kiss on the head.

I said, "yes, I will be your girlfriend."

"Good." He said kissing my lips

In mid kiss, I hear a bunch of "awes" coming from behind me. I didn't know that everyone was there.

They had their cameras out and they were smiling just as much as I was

"Did you know about this..?" I asked

"Yes!!" They all screamed in unison

"How was I so clueless!" I laughed

After that all happened, Jacob took my hand and we walked around the mall for the rest of the time.

Nash got a text from Bart saying that the guest star was here and that we should head back to meet him.