Wasabi

Cameron's POV: I was waiting for Shawn to get out of the shower so that I could get in. I noticed that JJ and gilinsky already left with Callaghan and Lina.

I think that's good though; all four of them have a really strong bond. They were away from each other for a really long time.

Not saying I wasn't far away from Jade for a long time, but our relationship hasn't lasted a year yet either.

While I was waiting I decided to text jade.

Me: hey, you almost ready? can't wait to spend some time w you baby😘

Jbear😍🐻: yes😋 will you come to my room?! It's 207! Love youuu❤️

Me: yeah.. Just about to hop in the shower. Be there in 10?

Jbear😍🐻: see you soon😊

Jade's POV: after I finished texting cameron I got dressed. I had already finished my makeup and hair, which I left curly and put a black, spiked beanie on top of.

I wore a pair of light wash, ripped skinny jeans, and a nude blouse.

I waited for cameron by checking all my social media and updating my twitter,

"Dinna w the new familyyy😊🍚🍜"

It instantly got hundreds of favorites and retweets.

This is how; #1 cameron. #2 I'm also famous in other conventions, for my singing talent.

A lot of the girls are famous on YouTube for vlogging and vine and singing. And we have all been in a few conventions.

But not all of us.

Mackenzie is a beauty guru, 'caya' is a famous vine account, me and Callaghan are famous for singing, and so on.

*Knock Knock*

I walked up to the door, and the one and only cameron was standing out side of it. Hair spiked and in his favorite jacket, smelling of.. boy. But a good boy smell, the one that lingers in your sheets, and the one that you never want to leave.

He held is hand out to me.

"Come on beautiful, I wanna know what's going on back home." He smiled

I took his hand and started talking to him about our home town.

I told him about school and family. Mine and Cameron's family are extremely close and that kinda how me and cameron met. His sister and my sister have been best friends since pre school. So, I give her props for that because I wouldn't be where I am without her.

"How much did you miss me?" He asked

I giggled and held out my arms as far as the could stretch, "this much!"

We finally reached his car and he opened my door for me. I hopped him and watched him run over to the opposite side a slide in.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asks with a puppy dog face

"Of course," I lean in and kissing him slowly

We kept going and his warm hands cupped my face. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away. He held my left hand with his right and we drove to Wasabi.

We played and sang to all of our favorite songs. "Adore You" by Miley Cyrus was, 'our song' I guess you could say. Cameron's loving hand squeezed mine as the intro played.

After the song ended, we listened to one or more songs, and we finally had reached the restaurant.

We were there with only JJ, Gilinsky, Lina and Callaghan, until everyone else showed up.

A little while after the group showed up, Aaron's girlfriend, Amber and her friends showed up.

We all got up to greet her. They looked familiar.. yes! Her friends were 'Caya' from vine!

I know many people hate it, but they make lip sync vines. There's aren't tacky and stupid though, they were funny.

Cindy's POV: I was sitting next to carter when a group of girls walked in.

I recognized to of them. They were from vine. But the other I didn't recognize, but I put together the pieces and figured out she was Aaron's girlfriend, Amber.

Carter got tense, and stopped talking to me. When everyone else got up to greet them, he did too. But he wasn't to friendly.

He waved at Maya, a girl who looked a lot like me.

But after that he sat back done and smiled at me.

Was there something going on between him and Maya? I thought he was getting to like me, because I liked him.

I mean, he drove me over here, and he entered his name in my contacts as 'Carter, your maan😏'. I don't know, maybe false signals? I'll try and talk to him later.

He got even more tense when he noticed Maya and Jacob.

It was obvious though, that when he looked at me.. he got happier.. did Maya really make him feel this uncomfortable?

Or was our little family already splitting apart?