Smiles

*****DISCLAIMER. this chapter DOES NOT start off we're the last chapter ended!!!! New POV, but the last chapter will continue! Just not yet(;*****

Daisey's POV: i was sitting on my bed while talking to my boyfriend Shawn on the phone.

"Why isn't anyone coming with you?" He asked confused

"They don't want to come all the way to Ohio." I giggled

"Ohh... True." He said

Me and Shawn have been dating a little over a year and I don't think I could be any happier than I am now. I realize, yeah, he's been at magcon for a really long time now and I haven't seen him. But he really does make me happy even on FaceTime or call.

I didn't even know Shawn till he spilled a whole cup of water on me at a party. I just got there and when I was walking into the house, he was walking out, and bam. Soaking wet. It was priceless though, he was so sorry and sincere about it, apologizing over and over.

We basically just hit off of from then.

"Honey, get to bed. You leave early tomorrow!" My mom called up to me

"I know I know." I said back

I picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I decided on black leggings, my galaxy 'spaced out' crop top, and white high top converse.

I finished packing up all my stuff while listening to Shawn ramble on about something that would be going on. I had to get up at 4:45 so that I could leave canada and head to ohio.

"Baby, go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow when I pick you up from the airport. I can't wait to see you. Love you princess." He whispered and I slowly fell asleep thinking of how fun tomorrow is going to be.

When I woke up I immediately took a 10 minute shower washing my hair and body with strawberry smelling soap. I dried off my body and put on the clothes I picked out the night before. I applied light makeup so that my face didn't feel so caked all day. I let my long wavy hair air dry and grabbed my bags for the plane. I grabbed an apple as I said bye to my parents and siblings who were awake, and jumped in my car.

When the plane landed I ran off the ramp and immediately started looking for Shawn.

I finally saw him. He was sitting at a table with all of the magcon boys laughing away. His smile was adorable, it was so real, too. Like these we're his best friends and this really is the best thing for him to get famous. Which I wanted, but didn't want at the same time..

I was casually walking at this point, because he was actually really far away, obviously at the wrong port.

I didn't want to seem so needy.. So I played it cool, I waited for him to see me. Which he did.

When he saw me he shot straight up and started running towards me. I was laugh hysterically and was smiling huge.

He picked me up and kissed my lips.

"I cannot describe how much I've missed you daise!" He said to me smiling

"I missed you too." I said kissing his cheek

He grabbed my bags and intertwined our fingers. We walked over to the rest of the boys while talking about what's been going on in canada.

"Hi. I'm nash."

"I'm Nash's girlfriend, Mackenzie."

"Yo I'm carter."

"Cameronnnnnn."

"Hey my names matt."

They all said, taking turns. I memorized all their names ahead of time but it was good to actually match their Instagram pictures and vine videos to real people.

"Hi I'm daisey." I said while waving four fingers casually in the air

This was defiantly going to be an interesting trip.