Sky High

Jade's POV: I sat staring at the clock. Only a few more hours till I would be boarding the plane with my best friend, Annabel, to see my boyfriend, Cameron Dallas.

*DIIING*

I hopped out of my seat and ran down the hall. I don't care how ridiculous I looked, with my reddish hair only slightly curled from the night before. I could feel it bouncing on my back, and it usually just hangs there.

Yesterday I curled my hair nicely, and I stayed up most the night on FaceTime with Cameron and packing for Magcon. So I never had a chance to shower. But I didn't care. I would when I got home before I left for the airport.

I spotted Annabel at her locker rushing to put all her books away. She was just as excited as I was.

I ran faster and finally got to my locker. I quickly put all my books in my locker and grabbed my book bag. Annabel walked up to me and we ran to the parking lot, jumping into her car.

We blasted music on the way there, playing all our favorite songs.

"All Of Me" came on and this sparked memories.

"Do you think you and matt will still have a thing?" I asked her

Annabel's POV: Matt and I liked eachother the last time we saw eachother, but that was over 6 months ago when cameron introduced us. It was fun getting to spend a week with matt while jade spent the week with cam. But we haven't talked since and I was nervous to see him again.

I shrugged my shoulders to answer her.

When we reached the apartment that jade and I share, we ran inside. She grabbed a banana and started the shower.

I listened to jade sing along in the shower as I touched up my makeup and picked out my clothes.

I decided on my "Normal Is Boring" tank, and patterned leggings. With that I wore my lion earrings and mint green flip flops.

I let my hair stay the way it was and waited for Jade to be done.

Jade's POV: after I finished washing my hair and body with lemon soap, I threw on my clothes.

I put on my "Teenage Runaway" crew neck and galaxy leggings. I matched that with my hot pink vans, because all my other shoes were packed.

I spritzed myself with bath and body works perfume and let my hair air dry.

"You ready yet?" Annabel called out to me

I replied with yes and grabbed all my bags and we headed out the door.

Cameron's POV: when I saw jade my jaw dropped. She got even more beautiful than I remembered.

"Hey babe." I greeted her and placed a kiss on her lips

"Cameron! I missed you so much!" She squealed as she latched on to my body

I looked over at matt. He was standing there talking to Annabel. I knew how much he wanted them to be a thing again, but I didn't know how well that would work all the other boys.

I also knew that Casey was going to be here. I hope that she doesn't cause any trouble and that Annabel and Matt can have a fresh start.

He gave her a hug, and they were both smiling. So it looked like it was going good.

"Where is everyone?" Jade asked

"Umm.. Probably sky high." I shrugged

"Oooh.. What is there to do in ohio?" She asked looking confused

"Um, nothing. But I think we're going to a baseball game or something after magcon." I said

"Oooo oo oooo, our first baseball game." She said kissing my lips

"I missed my princess." I said spinning her around in a bear hug