New Rooms

Taylor's POV: it was me and matt at the back of the plane.

Bart didn't get enough plane tickets and had to stick us in the back away from anyone. But it didn't really bother matt or I.

"Hey, are you still asking out abi tonight?" Matt asked me as we were about to land

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused

"I wanna join in."

I nodded and smirked at him.

We had about 10 minutes left on the plane so we decided to come up with a plan.

~later that night~

Abis POV: we had just gotten to the hotel that we would be staying at. Everyone decided to switch up the rooms, since we all made new friends.

Cindy and I were in room 513, just next door to carter and matt, and on the other side taylor, Jacob, and our new guest stat, Jc Caylen.

Why do I feel like we won't be getting much sleep in between them?

After Bart passes out all the room keys, everyone lugged their bags up to their new rooms.

When you walked in, they were huge.

And I don't just mean huge like big room yay huge, I mean GINORMOUS.

Before I know it everyone was running out of our rooms and jumping on Bart.

I mean our freaking rooms had hot tubs in them!

After the whole ordeal, I walked back into my room.

I figured I would take a shower to start off our time in Miami.

I turned on the shower.

It was one of those showers where water came at your from everywhere, even the ceiling!

After I was doing lathering my hair and body I looked through my bags and pulled out a London Crop top and black, ripped high waisted shorts.

I French braided my long hair and slipped on my vans.

Gucci Tay Tay 🍍: let's go to Disney now, get Annabel and Cindy

Me: okay I'll text bell

Annabel's POV: after I was done jumping on Bart and thanking him a million times, I decided to take a nice shower.

After I was done, I check my phone.

abzz⚡️: yo. Disney, me you Cindy, carter, tay, and matt?

Me: um yeah.. Give me.. 30 mins?

abbz⚡️: yep, that's good with everyone! Text me when your done babe😘

I chuckled at that last text. I honestly knew that we all have built friendships and relationships that will last a life time.

I let my hair dry and curled it, after I threw on a mint green palm tree jersey top, and black cropped leggings. I also wore my favorite pair of vans.

I text Abi right when I was done doing my makeup, which was silver sparkle eyeliner and thick eyelashes.

Me: done

abzz⚡️: k meet in the lobby we will take Carter's car I think

Carter's POV: it was go time.

Me and the boys were ready, we had everything planned out to the last second.

This was going to be perfect.

***um so yeah.. I gave in and updated.

Love you guys, thanks for 2K!***