I Dont Love You

*** thank you all for getting me to 700, honestly means so much. Can we get 800? Next update then, and trust me, after this chapter you'll want it (; ***

Gilinskys POV: the first night of magcon went great, Callaghan and I were great, the guys and I were great.

We even decided that we would go to the next couple of magcon all together, too.

Everything was going as planned.

But that stopped after the second night of magcon.

I started getting the weirdest texts, all from a 'blocked' number.

**ID blocked** : hi sweety pie. You need to break up with Callaghan.

Me: who is this and why?

**ID blocked**: oh, cupcake, bad bad things will happen.

Me: like what..?

**ID blocked**: let's just say you want to see her another week, don't you?

Me: yes.

**ID blocked**: okay then listen here sweet heart.

Me: yes, just go on. I'm only doing this to keep Callaghan safe

**ID blocked**: you need to break up with her. Need to break it to her hard. Enough so that she breaks. Then, you need to distance your self from her and come to me.

Me: I can make you no promises about me coming to you.

**ID blocked**: I can.

Me: who is this? I'm calling the food if you don't come out

9294: this number has been deleted, switched, or lost. Please try again.

-

Shit.

I didn't know what to do. All the guys were down at the basketball courts.

So I called jacks phone, knowing he was the only one I could trust.

I know this sounds super girly of me, but I felt like crying.

I stood up from my crouched position on my fluffy bed.

I left the room I shared with my friends, with a key in my hand and searched for callaghans door.

205.

Bingo.

I knocked frantically, no one answering.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

"Coming, coming!" I heard Lina yell, obviously irritated

I tapped my foot. When she opened the door, I couldn't stop myself from speaking fast.

"Wherescallaghan?" Is what it probably came out as

"Woah, woah. Slow down there, what?" This girl sure did have an attitude

"Where. Is. My. Girlfriend." I slowed down my pace and tone

"Oh.. Um I think she's at the basketball court or getting food. Why?" She asked

I didn't even answer the poor girl. Just ran.

I took the steps, not wanting to waste time.

I don't think I've ever been so scared for something or someone in my life.

I reached the basketball court.

No sight of her.

"Where is Callaghan?" I yelled out

"Uhh, she went that way." Cameron pointed to the left

JJ ran up to me.

"Dude what's going on?" He asked

"Don't talk, we need to find Callaghan. Just follow me." I demand

"Is she okay?" He asks

"I'm guessing she is, but I have no idea." I say running down the street

Lina's POV: I was in the middle of editing a new YouTube video when I heard knocking on the door.

I got up, throwing on a sweatshirt. I was really tired from all this magcon, and had been just laying around all day.

He knocking was persistent and wouldn't let up.

"Coming, coming!" I yelled, annoyed

I opened the door as Gilinsky slurred his words, me not being able to hear them.

When he finally talked slow enough, I made out what he was saying.

He was asking for Callaghan?

When I told him that she was at the basketball courts, or getting food. He ran.

I was scared, and nervous. Ive never seen Jack Gilinsky so upset.

I grabbed a pair of flip flops and slipped them on my feet.

I took the elevator down to the basketball courts.

When I got down there I asked them what was wrong with Jack. They had no clue but they just told me that he came down here looking for my best friend and took JJ with him.

I waited with the guys, we were trying to figure out what was going on.

Callaghans POV: I was sitting in a little restraint just down the street from the hotel.

The bell on the door rang and a boy walked in.

He wore a black leather jacket, black jeans, and piercing blue eyes.

The bad boy look. Not saying it looked horrible on him, but it was the look.

He walked over to me, "hey cutie, how are you doing?"

Jacks POV: I ran down the street to the diner that I knew was her favorite.

JJ was still confused.

"Jack, I need you right now. I'm about to do something fucking stupid, and I need you to understand. I'll explain to you later. Just be her for Callaghan. I can't stress enough how much I need you here for me, and her." I told him, looking my best friend in the eyes before walking in

I saw a boy talking to Callaghan. Panic rushed over my face.

"Callaghan, I gotta talk to you!" I called out

Callaghans POV: I saw gilinsky, just in time. This bad boy was starting to freak me out.

"Callaghan, I gotta talk to you!" I heard jack yell

"Excuse me," I said to the boy, "yeah jack?"

"Private." He seemed mad

We walked back into the supplies closet. Obviously jack really wanted this private.

"What is it?" I asked

"I can't tell you all of it, but just know this is because I care about you too much," He started

"Go on.." Fountains forming in my eyes

"I don't know how to say it.." He said, "Callaghan.. Idontloveyou."

He said the last part under his breath, and I wasn't able to hear it.

"Can you speak up.. I can't hear you.." I saw him shed a tear

"Callaghan. I. Don't. Love. You." Jack said looking me in the eye