A Drop In The Ocean

Daisey's POV: everyone was getting ready to leave the boys room when I felt someone pull my arm away. I started to get scared, because I couldn't make out who it was. But when I saw it was just Shawn, relief flooded throughout my body.

"Did I tell you how much more gorgeous you've gotten these past few months?" He asks giving me a passionate kiss

"I don't think so," I blushed and kissed him back

"We'll you have, princess." He smiled taking my hand in his

He started pressing different buttons when we entered the elevator,

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise!" He said holding a finger up to his lips

"Shawn.. It's 3:30 in the morning! I wanna go to beddd!" I whine

"You will," he says, "30 minutes, that's all, okay?"

I nod my head and give him a kiss on the cheek.

After taking the elevator to some unknown floor, the door dings and let's us out. Shawn takes my head again and runs down the hall, that leads to a door going to the roof.

When he pushes through the doors, I can't believe what I see.

Candles, lights, his guitar.

Shawn grabs his guitars and starts strumming. He plays "Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope, and the words to the song flow out of him.

When he's done, he sets down his guitar, he gets up and pulls me into a hug.

My stomach feels funny, this doesn't feel right.

"What's wrong?" I ask pulling away so I could see his face

"I.. I don't know how to say this.." He starts to tell

"Are.. Are you b-breaking up with me?" Fountains form in my eyes

"No no no no no! Far, far from that." He soothes

"I, I only have a few magcons left.." He starts to tell me

"What do you mean? Are they kicking you out?" I ask nervously

"No, they would never do that. I was, um, asked to go on tour with Austin Mahone.." He trails off

"What? That's so good baby!" I say smiling

I jump into him, he catches me and holds me in a hug. I feel him snuggle his way into my neck, smile and breath in my scent.

"I won't be able to see you.. It's all back to back.." He says quietly, but I hear exactly what he says

Pain shoots through my body, this can't be true.

"What.. No your lying, right?" I ask as he sets me down

"No.. But daise you can't give up on us.. Please? You can come with me for awhile, and stay on the bus," He looks down at his hands and back at me, "It will work out I promise, you just can't give up. Your my everything and I couldn't handle it if you did give up Daisey."

I smile, "I would never give up on you, Shawn. I don't care how far away you are from me. I'm yours, and you mine, got it?"

I give him a kiss. He motions me to sit on his lap and I cuddle into his chest. We stay like that for only a little, because I start to get sleepy and he walks me back to my room.

"I love you," I say kissing him

"I love you more," he says kissing my nose

I open the door to my hotel room, and see that everyone is passed out. On one of the king beds is Maya and Amber, and on another is Casey.

I change into my pajamas, brush through my hair, and take off my makeup, and finally hop into the bed with one of my new best friends, Casey.

Casey's POV: Amber, Maya, and I walk back to our room that is just down the hall.

Shawn talked to us earlier, and said that he needed to talk to Daisey tonight and that she wouldn't be back till later. He reassured us it was nothing bad, and that we shouldn't wait up.

I fall onto the first bed, I see face down.

"I'm exhausted, and we haven't even done anything!" I mumble into the big white comforters

"We'll get your lazy ass up and get ready for bed. It's almost 4." Maya yells

I get up and find some booty shorts and a hoodie. I throw my light brown hair into a messy bun. I wash my eyeliner, mascara, and face makeup off of my face and light blue eyes.

I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on my bed that I will later share with Daisey.

I scroll through twitter, Instagram and respond to my texts.

"Who do you think the guest stars are?" I ask Maya and Amber

"I don't know, I hope it's someone cute so that your not so lonely." Maya laughs

"Whatever," I retort, "you having Jacob is a cheat."

We laugh and we all fall asleep.

After about an hour or so of sleep, I hear the door open. I listen as Daisey gets ready for bed, and soon hops into the bed we share.