Miami

Hayes POV: me: you ready for Miami tomorrow?

Kenz💍💗: yes😊 make sure you sit next to me on the plane

Me: of course, I need to cuddle with someone! 😘

Kenz💍💗: well I'm going to bed, I just finished packing everything up, I love you ❤️

Me: I love you princess, sleep tight ❤️😘

Tomorrow we would all be on our way to magcon Miami.

I was laying in my huge bed, super tired. I couldn't fall asleep because matt was rummaging through the closet and dressers, packing his suitcase.

That boy is a night owl.

But taylor was fast asleep, after all tomorrow was a big day for him.

After we get off the plane tomorrow which should be about 3:30 or 4:00, were all going to go to Disney World.

(A/N: I know that Disney isn't in Miami, but who cares they can drive.)

Taylor has planned something really special for him and Abi.

Something he didn't have the balls to do at the baseball game we went to three nights ago.

Would taylor and abi actually make a promise to eachother? Or would it fall through like a couple nights ago?

These thoughts were racing through my mind.

Taylor was always like another big brother to me, he always gave me advice.

Especially on girls.

Thats why I don't get why this is so hard for him.

Kenzie's POV: Cindy would not stop talking about Miami!

She was so excited, making me just as excited, but also extremely tired.

I felt like a little kid who wanted to stay up all night till they left for their vacation.

I poked Jade in the back,

"Hey, you awake?" I whisper

"I am now. What." She said grumpily

"Are you excited for the next magcon in Miami? I know it's a while away but I'm still shocked Bart asked us to be in it!" I smiled

"Yeah, it will be cool. And fun to be with cam." I saw her smile a little

She turned toward me so that she was laying on her side, just like I was, facing me.

"I get scared for us sometimes, yanno?" She started to speak up

"Yeah, I feel the same way with Hayes. I feel more special to him now that we don't see each other now that he goes to magcon.."

Jade cut me off, "but your scared he's hiding something, don't you?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked

"I feel the same way with cam." She sighed

Before I knew it, I was being awaken from my deep sleep by banging on the doors.

It reminded me of the magcon weekend.

I was the first to bolt out of my bed and into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and waited till it was steamy.

I walked in, soaking in the warmth of the water.

I listened to my phone playing my favorite music on the loudest setting it had.

I rinsed my hair with my favorite hair wash and scrubbed my body with my favorite body wash.

When I was done in the shower, I turned off the water. I stepped out into the bath mat and wrapped a towel around my body.

I let the steam rush out of the room when I opened the bathroom door, and watched as Annabel ran inside.

I walked towards my suitcase, grabbing a pair of flower leggings, a skin tight white shirt, a black bandanna, and my flip flops.

I grabbed my tangerine colored back pack from Pink and walked over to Hayes room after finishing my hair and makeup.

I knocked a couple of times and was greeted by Matthew.

"Hey Kenzie!" He smiled

"Hey Matt, where's Hayes?" I asked

"Oh, he's getting dressed he should be ready soon."

I nodded my head and walked further into the boys' room.

I talked to taylor and matt and sooner rather than later, Hayes came out of that bathroom.

I got a text from in the group conversation.

Bart🎉: hey kids. Meet us down in the lobby if your ready to hit up Miami!

All of us walked in a huddle down to the lobby, rolling our bags behind us.

When we finally reached the air port after a 20 minutes drive smushed in a limo, our flight had been delayed.

We had to wait at least another hour.

So some of the boys took out their penny boards to pass the time. We all tried new tricks and stuff. We even got three people on Nash's at one time!

After about an hour, our plane had arrived. I took my seat next to Hayes and before I knew it, we were on the warm beach of Miami.