A Family

Abi's POV: taylor tapped my shoulder. Taylor Caniff.

"Hey! I see your friends with Mackenzie? Yeah she seems cool! Nash is really cool!" He sounded nervous

Matt elbowed him in the stomach and Taylor's face turned bright red.

"What my friend here is trying to say, is that he thinks you look really nice, and was wondering if he could possibly have your number.." Matt said speaking for taylor

"Pshh, yah." Taylor said

"Hahha of course!" I smiled and handed him my phone

He handed me his and I put my number in his contacts. I out my name in as "Abi.. Text me?" Just so maybe he could get the hint.

When I looked at my phone I saw he out his contact name as "gucci Tay Tay🍍".. man was this boy someone else.

He smiled and him and matt walked away, leaving me with nash and Mackenzie.

Taylor's POV: "DUDE MATT YOU DID IT BROSKIII." I high fived him as we were walking away

I decided to text Abi, sense she obviously wanted me to.

Me: hey, want to sit together tonight at dinner?

Abi.. Text me?: hahha sure! I think you can change my contact name now since you got the hint 😊

Me: what shall it be now?

Abi.. Text me?: idk gucci boy, you'll have to figure that out on your own 😋

Me: going in as ' Not Abi 👐 '

Not Abi 👐: aren't you cool 👏 we'll see ya tonight gucci

Callaghan's POV: I ended up sharing a room with Lina, Abi, and Mackenzie.

Abi was the only one of us who did have a boyfriend in the group.

But it was okay, because the hole time we were getting ready she couldn't stop talking about taylor.

And honestly, I ship Abi and Taylor all the way.

I am a very open person, and instead of waiting for everyone to take turn in the bathroom to change, we all just decided to change right there.

Since we were just going to dinner, I decided on ripped black high waisted shorts, and a grey sweater. I matched that with my galaxy vans.

I did my makeup really nice, too. I had Mackenzie help me. She is really good at makeup and she added some glitter that complimented my eye color.

I was really please with my outfit and eye makeup, so I texted jack.

Me: hey are you ready yet?

The One and Only 💑💞: yeah babe. Are you in room 206?

Me: nope, room 205. See you soon?😊

The One and Only💑💞: yeah.. Ask Lina if she's ready yet. Me you jj and Lina can drive over together. 😘

He was so cute. Like please I need water.

Me: yeah she's just finishing up, I'll meet you in the lobby babyy❤️

Lina's POV: "Dude are you almost ready?!?!" I heard Callaghan screaming at me

"Yeah, yeah. Be more patient." I retorted

I finished working on my outfit. I decided to go with my solid Maroon dress, and white Chuck Taylor's.

"Okay, I'm ready. Leggo." I called to Callaghan who was waiting impatiently

"Oh, and thanks for helping me with my makeup Mackenzie! Your a lifesaver!" I called out to my new roomy

Callaghan and I took the elevator down to the lobby just in time to meet our boyfriends, Jack and Jack.

I grabbed JJ's hand and he led me out to the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Callaghan asked

"I don't know, I think like wasabi or something?" Jack answered her

**A/N if you don't know what wasabi is, it's a hibachi (cook the food in front of you) Japanese place that the boys went to, but there's on in Ohio too lol.**

"Don't they give you like a shit ton of food there?" JJ asked

"Hahaha yeah man! It's great." Jack answered him

Callaghan and I just looked at eachother confused.

Our boys loved food.

When we got there, we were led into a dark room, that was empty.

Bart had rented it out because the magcon boys liked to be loud and pretty obnoxious.

But also, his was our first dinners with each other since magcon has basically started.

So it need to be really nice for us, because it was a chance for us to actually visit the people we loved the most in a really long time.

When Casey, Amber, and Maya arrived, I could feel the tension build.

I was happy for Aaron and Amber, they looked so inlove and happy to see each other again.

But the Maya had come, and she had a past relationship with carter.

But now had an ongoing relationship with Jacob.. And carter and Cindy grew close.

I do think that they will overcome this and make the best out of it, because after all,

We are a brand new family.