Coffee Mishaps

Cameron's POV: after meeting the new guest stars, everyone went back to their rooms and went to bed.

It was around 12:30 when I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to pounding on the doors, signaling the first day of Magcon was here.

We all popped up from our king beds and ran to the bathroom.

I got there first, so that meant that I was the first to be able to shower.

I turned the water on hot so steam poured out of the top, and walked in.

The hot water felt good on my back. I listened to all my favorite songs. I used Apple hair wash, and Axe body wash to finish up my time in the shower.

I turn off the water and walking out, my hands searching for a towel.

When I found one, I wrapped it around my waist.

I walked slowly out of the huge bathroom and tried not to get ran over by the other guys.

I looked in my drawers. I decided to wear a tank I bought yesterday at the mall, and khakis. I slipped my navy blue vans on my feet and sent a text to Jade.

Me: hey princess ❤️

Jbear😍🐻: what's up babe?

Me: can we hang out before magcon? I can never get enough if youuuu😍

Jbear😍🐻: meet me at my room in 20 minutes. I gotta finish my makeup and then we can go get coffee 😚

Me: you don't need it, but whatever, see you soon baby😊😘

I stood on top of the bed that me and Shawn share,

"NO ONE WILL BE GOING IN THE SHOWER WHEN GILINSKY IS DONE UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO POUND THE DOOR DOWN TRYING TO BRUSH MY TEETH. Thank you."

I sat back down and JJ and Shawn just laughed.

When Gilinsky got done in the shower 10 minutes later, dressed in a grey tank and khakis, I made a run for it.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mint Crest mouth wash.

Jades POV: after washing my hair with fruit smelling wash, I rinsed my body with the hotel bar soap.

I walked out and brushed my teeth. I glanced at my phone that was blasting music when I noticed a text from cameron.

He was so cute and caring when he texted me. He said that he wanted to spend more time with me, and that I didn't need makeup.

We planned on meeting for coffee in 20 minutes.

I scanned through the dresser that Annabel and I share. We merged our clothes together so that we had a full wardrobe while we were here.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a black crop top. I slid a "flawless" beanie on my still wet hair, and bracelets on my wrist.

After I was done with my right eye, and half way done with my left, I heard a knock on our door.

"Come in!" I yell

In walked cameron.

I finished up my makeup while he surfed through his Iphone.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down the street to a little coffee shop.

"I'll have a medium mocha frappe," I said to the man standing behind the counter

"I'll have the vanilla frappe, thanks" cameron said

He handed him a 10 dollar bill, our total coming to 8.05.

We waited for a little, and our coffee finally came.

We sat down in a little table towards the back.

Cam took a picture of me and posted it to twitter,

"Coffee date w my girl 😍😘"

I begged for him to delete it, but he wouldn't budge.

About 7 minutes after he posted it, a group of 4 fan girls came walking in.

I immediately rolled my eyes at Cameron and he smiled at me.

"Can we take a picture with you?" One of them asked

They were over excited and seemed as if they would be attending magcon later.

The girl, she looked around 14, handed me her phone.

"Take the picture." She demanded

"Could you say please?" I asked, sticking a hand on my hip

"Please." She said, rolling her eyes dramatically

I took the phone and waited for her to get in position. When 2 were on the right of cam, and 2 on the left, I snapped the picture.

After that was over, a couple of them asked for an autograph, which cameron of course gave.

The same snotty girl with the attitude came up to me,

"Why would cameron choose you? I'm much more pretty."

"Because I'm his height and age?" I barked back

This went on for a good minute, while cameron searched for a sharpie.

When he found one and signed their arm or whatever, he walked over to me and the other girl.

"Hey guys.. What's going on here?" He asked, scrunching his eyes rows together

"This girl obviously thinks she is able to get you," she laughed

"We'll she can.. I mean I'm here with her, I'm staying with her, I'm dating her, and I'm planning to marry her? I'm sorry but I think you need to leave and leave Jade alone." He said smoothly

I just blushed. He planned on marrying me?

The girl looked at me, rolled her eyes, and walked out the door.

Cam held his arms out to me and gave me a hug.

"I hate when your fans do this.." I say

"I hate it too," he coos

He slipped and arm around my waist and we walked back to the hotel, talking about how exciting today was going to be.

After waiting for an hour and a half or so, every one was ready and we headed down to the venue.

There was already a huge line.

The boys got called out, one by one, when the event was starting.

And before I knew it, it was over. And we were ready for tomorrow.