2 months later...

Rose
It's  been two months  since me and harry had started this whole  thing. We've  gotten  to the  point of comfort  with each other by now ,it's  been mainly casual sex and parties whenever we get the chance never really making it obvious we were "friends" to people .the media mainly knew me as "Harry Styles close friend" I  mean they weren't wrong we are pretty close .I walked   out into the cool fall air and into the familiar  black car where James stood opening  the door for me. "Hey James how's  your day?" He smiled at me sweetly "Good so far ,celebrating  my anniversary  with the missus today" I slid in allowing  him  to close the door. We talked a bit more about his plans and how Harry  had just gotten back from his tour of promoting  "Dunkirk" he had been gone for almost a month he would always send me postcards from all the places  he visited it was starting to become a collection  of mine . I walked into the building and straight  to the elevator  greeting everyone  on my way in. I walked out slowly as the doors slid open . The Rolling Stones blasted through the penthouse ,I  dropped  my bag on the couch and yelled out for Harry .his thick accent brought comfort  to my ears "in the room!" I walked in hearing my heels click behind me ,he stood there in only  a towel allowing  water drops to glide down his body making him more glamorous  then he already was . "Fresh out the shower huh?" He smirked walking towards me his large hands grabbed my waist pulling me towards his wet body. "I  don't  mind taking another one" he kissed my  neck  leading to  countless moans. I lead us to the bed pushing him onto it ,I  had been wearing a long coat with a suprise under .

I slid it off slowly revealing my black lacy lingerie . I walked towards him  noticing his eyes scanning my body. "fuck me ,You're  gonna be the death of me Rose" he pulled me under him making me scream .

--I laid next to him trying to catch my breath he ran his fingers through his hair letting  out a breath  "you have no idea how much I  missed you " I  laid  on my side "are you  telling me or her " I  pointed to my goodies making him laugh " both...

-
-
I laid next to him trying to catch my breath he ran his fingers through his hair letting  out a breath  "you have no idea how much I  missed you " I  laid  on my side "are you  telling me or her " I  pointed to my goodies making him laugh " both " I pushed him playfully but he lightly  grabbed my  wrist pecking my lips .

"Did you miss me?" I let out a playful sigh "maybe like a tiny bit " he lightly bit my neck "ahh! Harryyy" "don't  make me punish you " I raised an eyebrow making him laugh "Mr

"Did you miss me?" I let out a playful sigh "maybe like a tiny bit " he lightly bit my neck "ahh! Harryyy" "don't  make me punish you " I raised an eyebrow making him laugh "Mr.styles are you being naughty?I  mean I  wouldn't  mind it but still " "oh really ? Then that's  something  we'll  have to try later "

-
-
it was almost 2am and me and Harry  were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching "sex in the city"  re runs."I  feel like your more of a  Charlotte" I  looked over to see harry already  staring at me "what? How am I  a Charlotte?" I let out a laugh at his shocked face "cause you believe  that true love exist and all that soul mate bullshit" he shook his head "alright I  guess you're  right but you're   more of a Samantha  anyway" I  pecked his lips "Yeah I am" he shook his head with a smile on his face.

"Come here " I raised  an eyebrow "why ready for  round 4?" He made a scoffing  sound "I'm  all tuckered  out love but I  do want cuddles " I  rolled my eyes "cuddles are for couples " "so is eating pizza  and watching tv together at 2am" I  sat there in silence realizing we were getting way to comfortable  with each other .

I stood up placing my plate of pizza on the black marble coffee table" actually now that I  think of it I  had something to do... I  gotta go ,this was fun H maybe same time next week ?" I made my way to his room peeling off his t shirt from my body and throwing it on the bed . I grabbed my bag taking out a t shirt and jeans "Rose you don't  have to go.....we don't  have to cuddle " I  looked up to see him leaning against the door frame "that's  not the reason I'm  leaving " . I grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder "Rose..." I  made my way to the elevator pushing the button . This fucking thing couldn't  be any faster "Rose" he grabbed my wrist making me face him "what Harry?" He  pulled me towards him kissing me soft and slow .the  elevator dinged  behind us "Harry..." he leaned his forehead  against mind "Rose" I  let out a sigh "I  have to go " "no you don't  ,please stay love ...I just  got back....please" I  let out a sigh "please"damn him and his beauty  "fine but no cuddles" he smirked at me making me get a weird  feeling in my stomach. "That's  fine with me ,now go take off those clothes and get back in my t shirt " I  couldn't  help but laugh  "ok Mr.Styles" he let out a groan "maybe  round 4 wouldn't  be so bad" he smacked my butt running after me towards the bed room.

Styles" he let out a groan "maybe  round 4 wouldn't  be so bad" he smacked my butt running after me towards the bed room