fancy pool

Rose

We sat on his couch in only our undergarments   H messaged my feet as he placed his on the coffee  table . The sound of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S " reruns played in the background,I couldn't help but stare at him he was so beautiful it was almost unrealistic  the way his jaw was perfectly  sculpted to his face ,his long neck ,the small stubble  that had begun to grow around his chin and top lip,and the way whenever  he would laugh at something his eyes would slightly squint and his smile would be revealed  along with his dimples .how did I get so lucky to call someone like him my boyfriend ?

I was taken out of my thoughts when his raspy deep voice filled my ears "someone's in space " I shook my head lightly  "what?" He smiled  lifting only one side of his mouth "you seemed to be day  dreaming " yeah you could say that" he leaned in "about what ?" "What?"  "What were you day dreaming  about ?" I had never really been put on the spot before when I would space out and I honestly  didn't  want to tell him.he would only make it worse by being all gushy about it "uh ....nothing really,it's pretty  stupid" he pecked my lips " fine you don't  have to tell me ,but do you want to swim?" I looked out the large window behind us that framed the pool area "It's  the middle  of fall" he shrugged and removed my feet standing up to stretch "It's heated " I rolled my eyes at his smug face "of course it is " .

We walked to the balcany towards the large pool. Harry grabbed  a pair of goggles  strapping them on to my head. "You're gonna need these " he's such a weirdo "ok?" He dived into the pool splashing me . Once his head came to the surface he yelled out to me "what are you waiting for? come in !" I let out a sigh and ran toward the pool jumping into it In a cannon ball form.I swam down to the bottom noticing it was all glass I began to freak out swimming  to the surface and running out making Harry look at me confused . "What's wrong love ? You're  acting like you saw a shark which couldn't be true since we're  in a pool" he leaned against  the pool as I stood there freaked out "t - the  pool is made of g-g - glass  " "yeah I know I had it made that way ,what's the matter ?" I let out a breath "I'm kind of scared of heights and the whole glass pool thing in a penthouse isn't really  helping " he smiled softly and came out grabbing my hand "you'll  be fine I promise ,I got you babe"  I nodded  slowly grabbing  his hand and walking into the pool with him "what if the pool shatters?" He smirked "then we'll  die   together" I smacked his chest making him groan "ouch" "that's not funny styles" he grabbed my face kissing Me softly "sorry,we'll be fine, I promise it's safe" after a few moments I started to get comfortable but not as much as Harry  was.

I made myself  float,the sky was filled with shinning  stars and darkness .the moon was the largest I had ever seen, it was so beautiful almost like a painting. I felt Harry's arms beneath  me lifting me from the water I looked at him confused "what's so important  you had to ruin my floating  time ?" He kissed my cheek "nothing really ,I just like holding you " I shook my head feeling my cheeks heat up
"I think I've had enough of your fancy pool ,I'm  gonna go shower before I go to bed ok?" He nodded with furrowed  eyebrows as he let me go . I knew it wasn't right for me to push him away but I needed  this to go slow....really slow .

A/n: short and not so much going on in this one but I promise I'll have some good stuff soon!! :)