Note To Readers

Thank you for reading 'Just For Safe Keeping'. I really appreciate it!

This story is my first completed fanfiction, and I'm grateful to all the readers who stuck with me the entire time.

There were times where I lost motivation for this project, but it was you viewers (*cough* mostly commenters *cough*) that got me through.

Now, I know there are a ton of unanswered things in this story, but that's fine. I was think of making a guide book or a prequel or something. Maybe after I finish some other projects.

Also, I bet you hate the ending.

I'm sorry, but I had Tord's death planned from the beginning. It was just the way he died that changed. He was originally going to be killed by Tom after going insane and trying to take over the universe but nahh.

I'm betting you're wondering what happened to Tiga and who the '??? POV' was. I can answer the question about Tiga: she was imprisoned. But that unknown pov, well you'll have to wait for that prequel.

And Kash died too, by the way.

Goodness, this note is all over the place. I'll just wrap things up, then.

This whole fanfic was based off of a tiny writing prompt I got off Google+.

Again: THANK YOU FOR READING

Other Fanfictions Made By Yours Truly:

"What I'm Hiding" Eddsworld fanfic:  There is something wrong with Edd.

Something very wrong.

He twitches and trembles constantly. He has uncontrollable giggling fits and....

Violent tendencies.

"Smooth As Glass" MattEdd Fic:
Edd has been living alone in a small town near London.
Tom and Tord, his two friends, moved away together when they hooked up.
Edd had been happy for them at the time, but eventually he began to loathe them from leaving. The house was always too quiet.
Everything had a cold feeling to it.
He missed them.

What if he found something that could fill the emptiness in his heart.

"The Blinded Eye" Gravity Falls Fic:
•▪ What if the Gravity Falls gang failed to erase the memories of the Society of The Blind Eye? What if their leader, Blind Ivan, sought revenge for infiltrating his secret meeting place? What if he got to Dipper?▪•

"Dipper. The Scourge of Gravity Falls" Asylum Falls AU:
Mabel Pines came to Gravity Falls when her parents decided she needed a break from the city.

In the beginning, it was quite boring. Nothing unusual ever seemed to happen in this small mountain town, until Wendy Corduroy leads her to an asylum at the edge of town, saying "An old friend of mine is finally being released, and I want you to meet him before people start to talk about how 'horrible' he is. He's actually pretty cool." (Direct quote, by the way)

Little did the two know, this "friend" is much more dangerous than any of the rumors claim.