Superhero AU

Thinking of publishing a new chapter every other day??? I don't even know how many people are still reading this lol.

I have marching band camp from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening next week, Monday to Saturday so I won't be publishing as many chapters as I normally would because it's exhausting lmao. (Band camp I mean, ofc)

Here's a short story thing lol.
While I was still in school, our last field trip was to Michigan's Adventure because our school is only like, four hours away, and on the bus ride I sat behind the boy I like but that's beside the point, I was in the water park basically the whole time we were there and I was hanging out with my friends. You know, normal shit. We rode some water slides and that was fun as hell, but then we went into the wave pool. I'm a small person, like, 4'11 at the most. My friends are all over 5'0, so it was hard for me to keep up with them lmao. We got really far and the waves were fucking huge. I almost DROWN. I got stuck under a tube and my friends were all laughing at me. WHAT GOOD FRIENDS WOW THANKS. I also got really bad sunburn which hurt for d a y s

Well, anyways, enjoy I guess.

Keith was a superhero. Superman, to be exact. Only his closest friends knew his secret. Pidge was the one who operated the tech and stuff, then Allura and Shiro helped him sometimes.

He was also a reporter during the day. His co-worker, Lance, had a huge crush on Superman.

"Hey, Keith." Lance smiled, handing the male a coffee.

"Hi Lance. Thank you." Keith said as they stepped into the elevator.

"Did you hear about yesterday?" Lance tried to start a conversation. Yesterday, superman fought a bad guy in the streets.

"Yeah, I was a witness." Keith lied.

"Really?! Did you get to see him?"

"Yeah, really close. His eyes are beautiful and he has gorgeous hair." Keith smiled.

"I know that! What's he like?" The boy asked, getting more excited as the conversation went on. They talked about how beautiful superman was.

"Well, bye then." Keith said, heading to his desk.

"Hey, wait. I was wondering, would you like to get some coffee sometime? It doesn't have to be today, I know you're busy." Lance said, walking with Keith.

"Sure, I'll see you tonight at around 8. How about Jitters in Central City? We could take a ride there and get to know each other better." Keith smiled.

"Sure!" Lance smiled. He was so excited. He hadn't been on a date in so long.

"I'll see you then." Keith said as Lance heading to his desk. Lance then turned around, only then to flash a smile and wink.

-Yeet-

Keith stood outside of the building, waiting for Lance to get out of work. He sat on the bench with his phone in hand.

"Hey, sorry it took so long. I'll see you tonight, right?" Lance said as he walked out of the building.

"I'll meet you at my apartment building, the one around the corner, yeah?" Keith smiled.

"Yeah, sounds good." Lance answered, flashing a smile back, only to run off to his home.

Keith felt a paper in his back pocket. How'd that get in there? Keith thought to himself as he pulled it out.

Here's my number, you nerd
***-***-****

Keith smiled to himself as he read it and quickly put the number in his contacts naming it,
Nerd💙