Chapter 12 (Part 1)

Perrie

Jade follows me into the bathroom and I pretend I don't notice. Standing practically naked I turn the water on and then I feel her against my back. She stands there unmoving as I face the glass enclosure.

I wait for her to say something, or touch me, but she doesn't. My breathing grows shallow as the anticipation builds. She's toying with me and I'm a moth to her flame.

Unsure of what to do, I slowly slide my underwear down and I feel her warm breath against my ear. I can feel the heat emanating from her body. Her chest barely grazes against my back when she breathes. I close my eyes and inhale the mix of steam and Jade's cologne. Every part of me aches for her. I want to move or speak, but I don't want to break the spell.

We stand like that for what feels like an eternity. The large glass door is fogging up and I lift my hand to open it, but Jade's grabs my wrist.

"I'm still angry." Her voice causes the hairs on the back of my neck to rise.

I slowly turn and my hand gingerly skates across her chest. Somewhere between the kitchen and the bathroom she lost her shirt. My hand falls to her waistband and our eyes remain glued to each other.

"Let me make it better," I rasp as I unhook her belt. "I think your anger is misplaced." I unzip her shorts and they fall.

Jade grabs my breast and squeezes, her thumb rubs back and forth across my nipple. "Did he touch you?"

My breath catches at her question. "No," I say softly as I touch her face. "He didn't touch me."

Her other hand rests on my hip since she can't move it higher but her fingers crush the skin as she tightens her grip. "I can't," Jade leans her forehead to mine.

"Can't what?"

Jade releases a measured breath, "I can't think of his hands touching you."

She rolls my nipple in her fingers and I moan. "I wouldn't let him," I croak as she repeats her movement.

Her hand drops as she slides the glass door open and nudges me in.

Carefully, we enter the large marble two-person shower. The jets shoot out of the sides and the rainfall showerhead cascades down on us. Jade seats herself on the bench that takes the back wall. Her eyes beckon me forward.

I push my wet hair back and settle between her legs. Her hands tug at the back of my thighs pulling me forward.

"No other one should touch you." Her lips press against my stomach as her fingers indent my skin and dig in, thrusting me forward even more.

The hint of pain only heightens my senses.

"No other one's hands should feel what I feel beneath my palms right now." Jade's hand slips between my legs as she pushes them apart. My hands slap the cold marble tiles as I try to stay upright. "You're my everything," her voice is laced with pain as she inserts a finger inside me. "I won't let anyone take you from me."

My head falls back as my legs shake while she plunges her fingers over and over. She twists her hand so her thumb presses against my clit. "Jade," I whisper as my eyes roll back.

"Only me," she groans with a possessive tinge.

Everything about this time I can feel as if it's her mission to claim me. Each movement is her proving to either herself or me that I'm hers. I belong to her. She belongs to me. In this moment we belong to each other.

I look at her and her eyes pierce my soul. "Only you," I reply.

"I'm still pissed."

"Good. I like pissed off." I smirk and her eyes narrow as she weighs my words.