Chapter 14

Sandy's pov

        "What do you want" I spat. 'chill I just want to talk to you" he said I rolled my eyes under my mask. "Just like batman wanted to talk to me?" I said. "Uh yea but no? You made me confuse now!" I rolled my eyes. " soooooo how old are you?" he asked stuffing a chocolate bar in his mouth. I paused . "what makes you think I would tell you" I said " that didn't answer my question" he said. I sighed. "10 years old...." his eyes widen. "how you got with slade" he asked "I kind of had no choice" I said "what are those things on your wrists and neck "   "a shocker and a tracking devices" I answer.

           Wait. Why am I  telling him everything. Wait I'm just telling him stuff that don't got to do with slade so he shouldn't be mad. "so how you know Batman and Robin's identity" he asked once more."how do you" I asked "I'm Rob's best friend of course I know " I glared at the words 'Robin's best friend' I thought. I gave him to all famous bat glared. "hey what did I do ?" He said. I didn't respond. I just want him to leave me alone. he left me alone after a while I hear a faint sound of a helicopter then the side of the wall the cell blew up and Slade was there in the helicopter and I jumped in.

Robin's pov

      "Who is she " I thought I heard Batman talking to her. she knows her IDs. But that probably because of slade. KF went to go get answers because he's good with kids I think he said. well we know that she's 10 years old and working with slade. why is that she hates us, why does slade put a shocker and a tracking device on her. my thoughts were interrupted by big boom from that girl's cell. I ran to the cell. by the time I got there she was already gone.