Alternate Ending

So this is an alternate ending to 'without me' and am kind of trying out something new with the story..I might keep it or not idk......anyways enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

I there balling my eyes out. I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. In the worse way possible. He was have sex with a blonde rich girl. He never loved me. He just used me.

I guess I have been cry by this window for to long,because heard a norkis(norksi?) voice say my name."Tom?" I looked up to see Tord worried. I got up and started at him for a few mins before tearing up and dashing down the road to our house.

After a few mins of run I reached the house. I opened the door then slamed it shut locking it. My tears were droping like waterfalls. I couldn't bear the pain so, I went to the kitchen and pulled out a gun from the drawer.I was scared. I scared of leaving Tord. Leaving Tord ha..he nevered cared about me.I then heard banging on the door.

Tord's POV

I was banging on the door hard. I never since Tom cry so hard like that. Plus he was under the window were my brother had sex with a blonde girl. I banged on the door hard after it poped up in my mind. Tom thought that was me."TOM!!!OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I yelled. I heard no response. O was really scared now. So I did the most reliable thing to do. I kicked down the door and run through the house looking for Tom. I entered the kitchen to see Tom holding a gun up to his head. I run to Tom snatch the gun out of his hand.

I looked at Tom and threw the gun out the kitchen door. I hugged Tom holding me close to me. "Oh my fucken hell Tom. Why would you try to do that?" I asked. He didn't answer me at first but, after a  few mins he started to talk.

"I  s-saw you c-cheat on me w-white a blonde c-chick"

"I told you before and I'll tell you again I will not cheat on you. Yes, I did walk into the house but, my brother came before me. You see the window you were looking thought only saw the living room were my brother was. I was in the kitchen when my brother had sex in he living with the girl"

"B-but he l-looks so much like y-you and he h-had your h-hoodie on"

"Yea, he likes to steal my clothes"

Tom put his face on my cheat and hugged me tight. You don't know how heart broken I was" his words were muffled by my hoodie but, I could still understand him. " And am so sorry that you felt that way" I kissed him on the forehead and rubbed circles on his back.

After a few mins of doing that he fell asleep. I picked him up cared him to our bed room place him down careful. I got in and pulled him close to me. "I love you" I whispered. Soon after I fell asleep to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed his....I still think the angst was better thou...anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed and bye my little pups!!!!