Sweetbiter or Bitersweet?.....Maybe Strange...

;w;  I haven't seen strange ok....so i just getting a little idea from the song above
-----------------------------------------------------------

~Third POV~

Tom was on the couch or was he? Yes he was! He was just watching TV relaxing. No commie to give him kisses or loud ass hentai playing. Just silence....to silence actually. Tom would alway have his day of peace ruid by something!..It would either be loud ass screaming from Tord or just Tord coming down stair to kiss him. Something always ruid his peace and quite.

Than Tom heard glass breaking. Tom got up from the couch. "Tord?" Tom called out. Than he heard glass breaking again. Tom looked to his right, left, and behide him. Nothing. "T-Tord?...This isn't f-funny.." BOOM!
Lightening struck! Tom jumped getting scared at the noise. "fuck" Tom thought. Tom walked up the stairs. He saw that the windows all the away on both ends where broken. Rain coming in the house. BOOM! Tom saw something move from the concer of his 'eyes'. He looked to his left quickly. Almost giving himself a headache. "T-Tord?" Tom walked down the hall way. Slowly make his way down he noticed the halls getting longer. "What the fuck am i getting myself into?" Tom thought. BOOM BOOM! It seemed like the rain was getting hard. More rain came in the house.

Than a door appeared in front of Tom. Tom eyes wided a little. BOOM! The door flew open causing Tom to jump back before it hit him. Thought the door it showed a candy wonderland. Tom walk foward looking on the back of the door. It's showed spolied candy. Some looked ok..but it probably had a bitter taste. Tom backed up away from the door. Tom felt something stop him from moving an more. Tom turn around seeing a wall. "That wasn't there before" Before Tom could even bink his 'eyes'. Something jump out from the wall scaring the hell put of Tom. Tom fell back thourgh the door.  Everything than want BLACK

Tord's POV

I woke up in a weird place. It had candy all over it. The candy was rotten or looked good the eat. But, it would probably taste bitter. I looked at my surrounding. There was a path. All the way at the end was another door. I signed. There was no other place to go. This could be my only way out "Welp I better start walking"

The path was long ass fuck. It was either moving away from me or i was just walk fucken slow. I stared to ran a little. I clearly saw that the path was moving. "Well fuck...." I keep walking down the path. Even if i knew it was moving a away. I had nothing better to do. I put my hands in my pockets walking my time away.

An hour had past....I think. I wasn't sure. My phone had died a little bit a go. The path looked like ir stoped growing but, i wasn't sure. I started to run a little just like last time. The path was actually getting shorter. I started running towards the door. The path go shorter and shorter. Just as I was about to touch. An open door came in front of me. I fell right through the door.

I fell throught another door. I fell on something soft and small. "Ow.." I looked under me and saw Tom. I quickly got up and helped Tom up. "Tom!" I said pulling him into a hug. "I was looking for you...but, I guess you found me" Tom said. I chucked. "we should probably find a...way home?" We looked around. "welp never mind" Tom said. "Looks like our house came to us" We both laugh. Than a float dog passed by us.

"..."

"welp i'm going to bed"

"Me too"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Welp i have nothing to say...

Juat that.... I need to update this book more ;w;

Anyways... Bye min kjærlighet~