Tom's Sick Day

Tom's POV

As i was sleepying so peacefully i left like nothing would ruin this. Soon light hit my face causing me to tiredly open my eyes. "Rise and shine Jehovah~" I pulled the blankets over my head saying "Leave me alone". My whole body ached. I sneezed as i pulled the covers closer to me.I felt a hand touch the top of my head. "Wow your burning hot!" I smiled slitly and replied with. "You think i'm hot" Tord blushed, his embarrassed expression soon turned to a calm and mischievous one. "No, I think your cute" I blushed red like fire. "S-shut up!" He chuckled. "I'll bring you the breakfast Edd made." I gave him a thumbs up as he left my room. "uggh" I groaned. "Fucker forgot to close the blinds" I got up and closed the blinds, felling  back into my bed.

Tord's POV

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. "You couldn't get him down here?" Edd asked. "No, his sick...like really sick" Edd's face soon filled with worry. "Here" Edd handed me his plate of food and some warm milk. "Take that to him" I nodded my head turning out of the kitchen walking back upstairs to Tom's room. I opened the walking in setting the glass on his dresser. "Tom sitting up I brought you food". He groaned in response, lazily sitting up. I handed him the plate as he took it lazily. "Thanks... " he said as he rubbed his eye. I nodded my head as I turned to leave. "Tord?..." I turned around looking at Tom. "Yes?" There was a few moments a silence, seeing that he was trying to collect his words together. "I.. Uum c-can... C-can you s-sleep with m-me?...p-please"  I blushed a bright pink. "Y-you don't" I cut him off before he could coutine. "I would love to~" His face turned bright red as I walked over to sit-in his bed. "After you finished your breakfast" He nodded his head as he started to eat.

    ~Timeskip to when Tom's done eating~

I snuggled up with Tom pulling him closer to me. He rest his head on my chest getting comfortable. "Your so warm... " Tom mumbled. "And your so cute" I smiled as he pulled himself closer to me and mumbled a 'shut up'. I kissed the top of head his head,  petting his hair.

 "I love you"

"love you too..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
I love how originally I wanted this to be tomatt but, I fucked it up...soooo tomtord
I did this in note on my phone...Yeah I hit you guys up with this Gay shit!

Alright bye!!