;P Coffee and Winter

Tom's POV

"Oh come on the coffee shop is only a mile away!" Tord said. I looked at him with a deathstare. "What? Did i say something bad?" I kept walking ignoring him. It was cold as hell outside and we had a mile to get to the coffee shop. I shivered as a sudden breeze of cold air hit my face. Stopping me in my traces. "Hey? You cold?" I nodded my head as i stuck my nose in my shirt. Suddenly I felt something hug me. I looked up to see Tord huging me. I put my face in his chest getting warm.

~Time skip to the coffee shop~

We entered the coffe shop walking up to the counter. "Hello! What can get you guys to day?" the lady at the counter said joyfully. "One hot coco and an hot bluberry swirl" Tord answered for me and him. "Alright sir! That will be 17 pounds!" Tord paid spoiling me as we want. After that I found a seat to sit at. Signaling him over to sit with me. He sat down looking me about to say something. "Did i tell you how cute you are today?" with that dumbass smirk on his face. I looked away a bit flustered. I softly and quitely said "yes". Tord snickered. "Look at at me Thomas" he said softly. I slowly lookes at him. Our eyes meet with each other. "You really are cute" he smiled. "and you suck!" "You at night~" Embarrsed completed I whisper yell and say "sHuT uP!1!1!1!"

~Time skip for poor Tom~

A few minutes later the lady came with our hot coco. "Here you two are!" giving us the coco we thanked her.

Tord's POV (be a while)

As We got our coffee, I looked at Tom blowing on it. I couldn't help but, think it was so cute. He put it up to his lips siping on it. I felt a slit bit of hot on my cheeks. I soon smiled softly think of how lucky I am to be Tom's Boyfriend.
-----------------------------------------------------------
:3 hoped you guys enjoyed it!

Love yall and have good rest of your day!

Bye min kjærlighet~