Party?

Party-ish
-----------------------------------------------------------

~Tord-ish?~

Tord was currtly siting on the couch. Tom was lay down on the couch. His head rested on Tord's lap. "Hey Tordy~" Tom said kind of winey. "Yes kjærlighet?" Tord purred. "Could we go to a party?".."Now where is there a party near here?" Tord wondered with confusion. Tom sat up in the couch. "Just down the street!" Tord thought for a moment. "...No we are not going there!!" Tom tried to do puppy eyes on Tord but, since he has voids....it just looked like he was sad. "Pllllease Tordy! I want to go!".."No Tom no!".."ugggh" Tom fell on the floor. "ow" Tord laughed at the sad void eye boy. Tom got up from the floor and started to walk towards the kitchen. Before he could even get to the corner of the couch Tord pulled him back. Tom squealed. Tord pulled Tom on his lap. Kissing all over him. "S-stop tord!!".."Nope" Tord conitued to kiss Tom all over his face. "Stop Tord stop!" Tord stoped with one final kiss on Tom's cheek. Tom puffed out his cheeks in such a cute way Tord aw. "Shut up!" he puffed. Tord laughed slightly. "Your just to cute!" Tord smiled. "...whatever!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
😂😂 Tom got tackled by Tord and never got to go to the party....Rip

Ummm...I dont know what to say anymore...

-Imagine Tom singing this to Tord-

Cya min kjærlighet~