A Leader kiddnaping (smut)

This will be my first smut......I might get to a currant point were I can't wirte it fully and will skip that....yea I might do that.....anyways this was requested by tomtheblueleader .....I hope you like it and enjoy!!...I guess
-----------------------------------------------------------

No POV

Tom was the blue leader with an powerful army of his own. Tord was the red leader with an powerful army to Tord was know to be a cruel cold hearted leader. Tom was known for be an pain in the ass. These two leaders 'hated' each other. No they dont have wars with each other... surprisingly. They stayed out of each others way. Why? You might ask. Well they both had crush on one another. They both didnt want the other to hate them. So they stay out of each others way. Today was a bit different. Today someone was going to get in the others way...and love~

Tom's POV

Today was kidnapping day. I plan this out for a whole three weeks. My plan was solid. Nothing could break it! Me and my soliders got on the helicopter. We want out to the red leaders base. Which was surprisely very far.

After a while we stop about a mile away from the red leaders base. This was to not cuz any shooting at our plane. I jumped out the helicopter walking down the path untill someone pulled me back and faced them. "Tom are you sure you want to do this?" Edd asked with a concerned look. "Yes I'm sure!! Now let me go." he signed letting me go. "Just be carefully ok?" I nodded my head. I walked down the path towards Tord's base.

After a few mins of walk down the forest path Tord's base was in view. I opened the bag I was caring and took out an red armies suit. I put on the suit tooling of my blue army suit. I reached into the bag again grabbing make up......"DAMN IT EDD??!!" I yelled. I overed my mouth reazliwing how loud that was.

Edd's POV

"Huh?" I said consfed. "I felt like I heard Tom yell my name... Weird" I shrugged it off going back to garding the helicopter.

Tom's POV

I looked around me hoping to no hear anything come towards me. About a few mins pasted and no one was near me. I signed in relief looking at the make up. "what would I-" an idea pop down up into my head. I started using the make up to make three realistic scars under my one of 'eyes'.

After I finished my disguise. I put on eye contents making my eyes. It made them look like any other person eyes. I put all the left over shit in my bag. I put the bag up in a tree. Covering it with leaves knowing I couldnt bring it with me. I walked behide Tord's base hiding from the carmes and guard's. There was a small window I could crawl into. I crawled into the window coming out into a storage room. There was a map on the wall. I go up from the floor looking at the map. I jumped up and took it down from the wall. It was a map for there base. A smirk appeared on my face. I made my way out of the storage room to red leaders office. Surprise Surprise....no one noticeds me. Probably cuz I'm short.

Tord's POV

Work....Work...and more fucken work is all I do. I put down my pen taking a short break from this shit ton of work.
I put my hand on my eyes rubbing them.(To me Tord didnt lose his other eye...he was just lucky to keep it) I signed once more. Then something made my instincts kick in. I quickly turn my chair around jumping up taking a gun away from a men in all black. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldnt shot you?" I asked hokding the gun up to him. "Becuz of him" "huh?" and before I could turn around everything want black.

I woke up in a bright ass place. My head pounded like crazy so that didnt help. I looked around the room I was sitting on a bed. No chains?...weird... There was a side table a closet....and any other stuff you would have in a house..."where the fuck I'm I? In a 10 mile away house from the army base?" I said kind of loud. "Yes...maybe you are" a voice said. I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned around facing the door to see Tom in the door way. I looked Tom up and down. He was wearing a long jacket that went all the way down to his knees. We was also wearing...long ass kitty socks. "What I'm I doing here?"
"Ooh...I didnt tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"That today was a very special day~" he said walking up to me.
"A very....special day" He got on my lap kissing me passionately.

(This is were shit go's down....so If you dont like smut....leave)

(I'm scared to do this)

I kissed back him warping my hands around his waist. He warped his arms around my neck going deep in the kiss. He pulled a way for a sec just to go back to kissing me but, a bit rough. Just how I like meh man. I licked his lip asking for an enters. He opened his mouth leting me in. We did that shit that couples do when they make out...you know that battle touge thing?...Yea...I won. I earned a little moan come from him. I pulled away from the kiss looking at him. "Was that you?" I asked shocked. "Y-yeah?" I hugged him closer to he kissing him all over his face. "s-stop" he said giggleing at the kiss. That fucken moan he did SOMEHOW was so cute.

After the kiss attack we want back to want we were doing. Tom was on under me on I was on top of him. I started to bite and kissing on Tom's neck. I bite one area on Tom's Neck earning a bit of a loud moan. I started to suck and abuse that spot making it turn purple. I took off his and my clothes. Only leave him in boxers and Long ass kitty socks and me in boxers.
I started sucking on da nippel of his. Moan were coming out his mouth like bombs. I put meh hand on his balls( (ᐛ) ) rubbing them while I sucked da nipple. Louder moans came out his mouth. I stoped sucking da nipples and rubbing da balls going up to ear. Whispering somwthing he would like to hear. "Maybe we could spice this up a little~" I bite his ear before kiss him gently. "Put your ass in the air for daddy~" I told him. He fliped over putting dat ass in the air. I slowly pulled down his boxers with my teeth. I put my hand in the air before slaping dat ass. Cuzing him to moan a little. I put ny hands on dat ass before licking his whole. Right when I did this Tom maon loud as fuck. I didnt even put da ding dong in the whole yet. I guess he really likes this. I put my touge deeper in his whole cuz the small male to maon louder.... definitely enjoying the pleasure. I started to play with his whole sucking on it and licking it."Ah~ yes daddy~"I didnt know his maons could get louder...and cuter...cuz damn we aint get no wear yet.

After playing with his whole and making it wet. It was time...I sized up my ding dong to his whole pushing it in all the way. Its cuz Tom to gasp leading to him maoning softly. I statred to go fast pushing my ding in and out smashing hard."Ahhh~ H-harder daddy H-harder" he begged meh. I want harder iting is hit box that makes him maon more. "Aaahh~"

After our little fun we layed down on the bed. Under the covers cuddleing.
"I love you Tord" Tom spoke softly. I put my hand thought his hair. Kissing him on the head. "Jeg elsker deg også min kjærlighet~" soon after we both fell asleep...out like a light
-----------------------------------------------------------
So....I hit the breaking point with da smut...I'm shocked I lasted that long...probably cuz I was laughing my ass off while making this XD.... I swear this chapter has so MANY references in it...and then the smut....I swear you will not see anyone else do smut like this XDD...okok before I die from laughter...I hope the smut was....ok? I dont think i would forget this XDD...anyways...Bye my little pups!!!

Edit: Ooh and smut request are closed for a while...dont worry I wont not allowed them...you can still comment it...it just wont be posted for a while u till I comfortable with doing another one...yea....bye now!!