Quickly and Simple

Tord was done...He was done not telling Tom his feelings for him. He was going to tell Tom how he felt and it will be today.

The gang was currently walking through the park. Edd and Matt were holding hands. Tom has on his hoodie for some reason and Tord was walk beside Tom. Tom really never wears his hoodie unless he was having a breakdown or in the rain without an umbrella. Tord signed worried for the smaller male. "Hey, Tom you ok?" there was this longer weird pause. Not an awkward one no it was more...weird than thing."Yea...I'm fine commie" Tord nodded slightly. He wasnt by that Tom was ok.

Its been a year since Tord told his feelings to Tom. Tom happily accepted them but, Tord felt that weird feeling again. It came back. He thought it was only there because he was scared to tell tom his feelings a year ago. No it came back and it wasnt fear...more like...lust? Tord shurgged it off going up to his and Tom's bed room to take a nap. Now..Tom on the other hand has been wait a whole year to do this plan. Tom walked up to there bed room. Opening the door slightly to make sure Tord was asleep. He stuxk his head inside to see Tord asleep. Tom chuckled a little. His plan was surely going to work. He opened the just enough for he to got through closing it sofly behide him. Tom want to my side of the bed going under and pulling out a small box. He opend the box smirking of what he was going to do to Tord.

Tord woke up chained to the bed. He started to Panic slightly. Lopking around the room untill he saw Tom. Tom had lust in his 'eyes'. Tom slowly curled on the bed onto Tord kissing him passionately. Tom bitten on Tord ear whispering something to him. "Now its my turn to play with you~".

An hour later Tom finished 'playing' with Tord un-chaining him from the bed. They culdded each other going under the covers."It was fun playing with you~" he Tom whispered to Tord. "Fun enjoying it~" Tord said kiss Tom on the forehead fell asleep. Tom doing the same right after him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So...umm XxxFire_VenomxxX requested this...kind of....I mean she said it to me on here as a joke and I said I would do that in my oneshot book....so here it is....Sorry if you want smut....cuz I really cant and will not go farer in smut then this......anyways it would be pain to hlme wirting Tom as top anyways sooo......yea.......Still Tom is a short äss like....he would be top.....here anyways.....ok I'm talking to much hoped you guys enjoyed..Bye my little pups!!!!