Love through bros

NO!!!!Tom and Tord are NOT brothers in this story....Its a bit confusing..
but, once you read the story you'll understand why that's the title....Enjoy!!(Hey guys do a count on how many times I say "bro" in this chapter!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Torc and Tim have been dateing for a couple of months now. They both knew how much they loved each other. How much they would kill for each other...there love was unbreakable....Well they wish they could say that for there brothers. Tom and Tord were there bro's but, they would fight ALOT when they want on a double date.Torc and Tim were always try to get there bro's together. They both knew there bro's loved each other but, anytime they would sit next to each other or look at each other they already started a fight. Today....was going to be a very different day.....today was going to be a mess..

Tom's POV

Today didn't feel like any other day...Today felt...different...very different...Instand of waking up by the sunrise I woke up to coughing.After some secs I stoped couching. The coughing was weird...I never coughed myself awake before. I brushed It off as just a temporary thing and kept going on with my day. Tim said today he and Torc will finally get me and Tord together. I honestly didnt believe that me and Tord will ever get together but, my bro has hope for me.

After my weird daily routine I got dress. I put on my same blue hoodie with my black-ish jeans with my blue sneakers. I got out my room and down the stairs. Half way down the stairs I coughed again. I coughed a bit longer this time..."werid" I thought to myself. Again I brushed it off and went down the stairs. I entered the kitchen to my bro cooking breakfast."Hey Tom I made breakfast for us" My bro happliy said placeing two plates down on the table. I sat down at the table and started to eat."Soo..."Tim started."Are you excited about today?"There was a small pause before i answered."I..guess....I mean I'm not that excited.What if today goes like the other days?"I'm pretty sure today will be like anyother day."Tom..come on stop being so down about everything.I'm sure today will be different"Tim said happily. I signed. My bro always wants to try and not give up.

Tord's Pov

Yes...great another day to fuck up my relationship with Tom.I slowly go out of bed. I want into my bathroom and looked at myself.My hair was a mess like me. I picked up my arms and smelled myself. I instandly moved my head away from my arm. I needed a bath...badly. I signed taking off my clothes and taking a nice warm bath.

After my bath I put on my clothes.A red hooide, some jeans and my red sneakers.I opened my door and want down staris. Today they were going on another double date. My bro and Tom's seemed more excited about today. Like if today was going be any different. I made my way to the kitchen. There was a note on the kitchen counter with a plate of food.I picked up the note and read it.

Dear,Tord

I made you some breakfast. Your probably wondering where I am. I'm in my room sleepying by the time you read this. I felt a bit more tired so am resting up for today. Remeber today is a very special day so make sure to be ready for it

-love Torc

I signed deeply and put the note back down. I grabbed the plate of food and sat at the table.Today was going to be a very long day.

~Time skip to later in the afternoon~

Tom's POV

I ended up cough about 7 different times today. It was get pretty hard to walk around here now. I didn't bother telling my bro he was so happy for today.We where meeting up with his Boyfriend and Tord at this mall in a food court.Pretty much what am saying is...Its a long fucking walk from where we are. The food court was good eat places according to my bro.