FIRST INTERACTIONS:

WARNING: VIOLENCE
AND LANGUAGE (NOT TOO BAD)

*

DAENERYS TARGARYEN ;

You were a foreign slave owned by Kraznys to keep his bed warm and not to talk. You were to stand by his side barely clothed to distract buyer's of the unsullied into stupid deals. You couldn't remember anything about your home and the family you know you must have had.

You waited patiently on stage for the next buyer to come. You had seen the Dothraki around and heard some tales about the beautiful silver-haired woman asking around about the slaves and unsullied. When the doors opened you held your breath.

Daenerys walked to the stage with two men flanking her side, ready to bargain with Kraznys. Her eyes met yours and your presence only seemed to spark anger in her eyes. She adopted a wild look on her face. Fidgeting your fingers you swallowed harshly and stole a quick glance at the silver-haired woman.

Her cold violet eyes connected with yours and you quickly looked away, schooling your face to show no emotion. A trick all slaves had to know. You listened to their conversation not saying a word until you heard Daenerys ask for Missandei and you as her parting gift.

Your head snapped towards hers in disbelief and shook. Your eyes widening significantly when Kraznys accepted her offer, hissing that you were damaged goods as you walked behind Daenerys and Missandei. Keeping your eyes down you hoped this new arrangement would work in your favor.

VISERYS TARGARYEN ;

You were the Khaleesi's handmaiden who just happened to be Visarys younger sister.

You were asked to collect water for the Khaleesi's bath and did so willingly. You kneeled next to the water and filled the pail with cold water, as you stood you turned quickly and spilled the pail over the silver-haired man walking past. The man gasped and spluttered and you would have laughed if not the murderous glare he directed at you. "You savage bitch! I could have you skinned and beaten and maybe I will! Do you know who I am?"

You stared at him blankly, unaffected by his words. You didn't know many words in his language so the big words he spoke passed through one ear and out the other. Picking the pail up off the ground you turned and filled it up with water again.

"Did you hear me, woman! Do I need to hit some sense into you?" He snarled.

Turning around again more slowly this time, you clutched the pail to your chest careful not to spill any more water, you finally decided to answer him. "You- beggar king" you choked out with furrowed brows. His face turned an ugly shade of pink and purple so you decided to leave his presence in favor of your Khaleesi's. He really is as strange as everyone says he is.

KHAL DROGO ;

You were a sister to one of Drogo's bloodriders and was often seen getting into fights with other Dothraki because, well, your brother was a bloodrider and anyone who touched you ended up with no hands.

Spitting blood on the man who had you pinned to the ground, you spat out a part of his ear as he jerked back and snarled cruel words at you. His strong fingers dug into your throat squeezing tightly, constricting any air into your lungs. As you wheezed he grinned down at you triumphantly and released his grip briefly letting you breathe again.

"Never had one so vicious" he rasped fumbling with your clothes with his free hand. You squirmed and spat curses at him lifting a hand to his face and digging your nails into his eyes leaving trails of blood in their wake. His large fist connected with you face and he turned you over, tearing your clothes apart and beginning with his own.