WHEN THEY ARE JEALOUS:

WARNING: VIOLENCE
AND BAD LANGUAGE

NOTE: I don't know the difference
between an imagine and
preference. Sorry, and the
numbers out of ten indicate
how quickly they become
jealous.

DAENERYS TARGARYEN ;

[6/10]

Whenever Daenerys is jealous she doesn't want to admit it to you, obviously. Instead, she will try to show her dominance over the person in hopes of gaining your attention again and squash any and all threats of suitors. She usually handles herself well when she's jealous but there are exceptions.

You were giggling at Daario, who was currently doing fantastic tricks with the thick, heavy blade in his hands. You watched in awe as he flipped it around his wrist and twiled the dagger around his body expertly.

"Daario!" You laughed aloud when he twirled the blade around you, moving swiftly and quickly. He responded with a wink and continued to play around with you.

"Daario." The voice called, immediately stopping all movement from the sellsword. You turned to look at Daenerys watching the two of you with hawk-like-eyes. "Khaleesi" you greeted softly, smiling genuinely at her. She smiled back at you briefly before turning her attention to the cocky trickster.

"I can't quite recall if this is what I asked you to do today?" She ponders, her eyes locked on Daario, shoulders poised back. "Would you believe me if I told you I had completed my task?" He jests throwing another wink your way.

"No." She says coldly. You watch as Daario is stopped short and smiles nervously before saying his goodbyes and walking away. Daenerys keeps her violet eyes on him until he is out of the room before turning to you.

She links an arm around yours and gently tugs you to follow her. "Come [Y/N], my dragons await" she gives you a side smile and mentally cheers for herself when you grin at her and walk alongside her unquestioningly.

VISERYS TARGARYEN ;

[11/10]

Viserys is often jealous. It rings hand in hand with his possessiveness and can create some problems for you or the other person or himself if he says something that results in him getting a blackened eye. When he is jealous, Viserys will flaunt himself to you to appear better than the other person.

One of the Khal's bloodriders was constantly tugging at pieces of your clothes and leaning in for kisses. He would have taken you ages ago if not for Viserys claiming you. Khal Drogo had allowed Viserys to stake his ownership of you so the bloodrider couldn't immediately take you, instead hoping to seduce you in bed on your own accord.

You swatted Kovarro hands from your face and glared at him. "You do not get to touch me." You spat, jerking your head away from another of his advances. Your eyes caught Viserys from across the room and were slightly concerned with the amount of loathing he seemed to radiate to Kovarro.

You were so distracted by watching Viserys sauntered over, you failed to dodge Kovarro's kiss. Leaping away from him like you had been burnt, you stumbled into Viserys' strong form. "You barbarian!" He snarled, yanking you behind him and leaning over Kovarro. "I am the King! The crown will be on my head and I will sit on the iron throne because it is my right".

You glance up at Viserys and tug on his arm to gain his attention again. "Kovarro" Khal Drogo bellows. His only rule was for no one to touch you so he could keep his Khaleesi happy by her brother being pleased. Kovarro had disrespected him which can only result in death.