WHEN YOU HUG

NOTE: Prompt: how GoT
characters react to reader
being affectionate and 
cuddly

DAENERYS TARGARYEN ;

Daenerys will find you being affectionate adorable. She'll sit back with a lazy smile on her face as you try to shuffle closer and kiss her cheeks and knuckles, playfully avoiding her lips, and when she impatiently captures your lips, Dany loves how receptive you are to her, shoulders sagging and eyes immediately falling shut in bliss. She especially loves the times where you cannot control yourself and will snake your arms around her from behind and stay hugging her like that while Daenerys closes her eyes and rest against you. Bonus points if this happens on her balcony and she can take in her city in the arms of her lover.

Daenerys tried to stifle her smile as she heard you huffing behind her and the clattering of objects that you must've knocked into. You were being obvious that you wanted her attention, but she merely drummed her fingers along the coloured brick balcony overlooking Meereen. Your footsteps crept closer and just as she tempted a look over her shoulder, your hands wound their way across her waist. 

Daenerys laughed girlishly when your forehead came to burry itself in between her shoulder blades, fingers interlocking across her stomach. "It would seem you couldn't wait." Her own hands coming to rest over yours, your thumb stroking the backs of her hands, between her shoulders warming from the huff of a laugh she receives. "I never said I like it." Daenerys could just imagine how your mouth would twitch into a barely-there smile, nuzzling closer to her until not an inch of skin wasn't pressed against her.

She leaned her head back slightly to rest it just against yours, her neck exposed to the Meereenese light, taking a deep breath in and then out, the chattering and movement from the markets all but a small buzz from her great pyramid. "I want to stay like this forever," you whispered, the sound swimming its way up her body to her ears and she graced the open sky a smile. Me too, her hands said, bringing yours to her lips. "Just you and me."

VISERYS TARGARYEN ;

What else would you expect. He's a smug little shit that would become so much cockier with his inflated ego when you'd become all affectionate and needy for him. Keeping himself just out of reach to tease you until you whine. Yet, it must be said, underneath all that male bravado Viserys would be weak to his vulnerability of craving affection that he was deprived of for so long. So yes, he will be annoying about it, but he will also hold you tighter than most, keeping you to his chest tightly and hoping his soft kisses to the crown of your head will go unnoticed.

"What would everyone say if they knew how desperate and needy you were?" Viserys smirked and your scowl deepened, nostrils flaring at his gall. He kept dodging your harmless touches and you would never admit it, but his rejection did sting a little. "I suppose it isn't your fault," he began, resting his chin on his palm lazily as his eyes flashed to yours. "You can't help how pathetic you are." He cooed a wicked grin stretch across his lips.

Your lips twist into an ugly purse turning away from him angrily and dropping your hands that had been reaching for him. His amused laugh at your attitude only served to irritate you more.  Then all at once, his body was thrust upon yours, knocking you off balance but easily steading by his hands on your bicep. "What are you-" You fought at his arms as they clung to you, pulling you into his chest, your chest still burning in anger.

"Shh." His grip was too strong, so you settled down reluctantly as he turned you in his arms to bury your face into his chest, one hand climbing up to stroke down the wisps of hair that were mused from your struggle. "Don't fret, I enjoy how desperate you are Issa dāria." Your eyes narrowed but you remained still otherwise. Better not to look a gift horse in the mouth, after all, you wanted his attention and the barely noticeable kisses he lays upon your hair softens your resolve tenfold.