INTRODUCTION:

I know this sucks but bear with me!

I don't own Game of Thrones or any characters. Shout out to George R. R. Martin though.

There is a chance I've missed some grammar or spelling sorry !!

PLEASE do not copy or steal anything as this has taken a lot of time to create and I've put effort into my work and I'd like it to stay as my work. Xx

I have included many different oc in nearly all of my preferences so if you somehow get confused that you have never seen or heard of this character, it's probably because I've made it up for the purpose of the story.

^ If you're thinking that this warning is stupid then you'd be surprised how many people actually make that mistake and it's not a big deal :)

[Y/N] means your name.

All minor characters used and food mentioned (yes I am this obsessed I know about food) is referenced throughout the books because I wanted to keep the names in relation to the books and preferences.

I'm happy to write spin-offs of these preferences/imagines. If you look deep enough they are some really cute and cheeky stories that could come out of little references I've made.

All preferences will be guided through how they met but if you want me to ignore that just give me a holler.

Do not copy any parts of my work, I spent a lot of time thinking about these ideas and if you plagiarise them I will find you.

The preferences will be from a female reader, including the female characters x reader, but if you want a scenario of male x male or female x male just ask. If there are any hate or homophobic behavior towards homosexual relationships in my book or in the comments, kindly go fück yourself cause no one cares.

If you don't feel comfortable with homosexual relationships because of religious reasons (I have friends who don't believe in gay relationships because of religion, and they shouldn't be judged for this) I respect your opinion and beliefs as long as you respect mine.

P.S.

LORAS TYRELL

Is going to be written from a male perspective as I want to keep in him being gay and the scenarios that would create.

^
Which admittedly, an afterthought, is a bit hypocritical since I've made the female imagines female x female. You ask for male x female though, and I will write it.

Whoops, forgive me?