FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE:

WARNING: mentions of sex

DAENERYS TARGARYEN ;

Daenerys' favourite physical feature of yours is your hair.

Daenerys loves how it seems to just dance over your neck and shoulders and how the colour fits you so perfectly. She would spend hours playing with your hair when the two of you were alone. She would stroke your hair when you were sad or when you sat perched in front of her. Closing your eyes in bliss and she slowly runs her fingers through your hair, down to your jawline before cupping your the nape of neck and leaning in to graze her lips over yours ever so softly, lightly swipe your lips with her tongue before you lose control and push up to meet her lips fully.
She loves to braid your hair and you would sit back as she unconsciously hummed and tugged your hair, twisting it expertly to create a fountain of braids and plaits.

VISERYS TARGARYEN ;

Viserys' favourite physical feature of yours is your collar bones.

He will often leave an abundance of love bites along your collar bones so when you wear the revealing Dothraki clothing, everyone will see it. He loves how when he marks them it leaves you so weak and breathless, ever at his mercy as he sucks on your skin and nibbles at spots that make you whine, pulling back to blow cool air on the bruises and smiling as you shy away.
He loves how he has easy access to them any time of the day.
He if could kiss and touch your collar bones at all times he would. It is almost certain that he loves marking your collar bones in a possessive demonstration more than kissing you.

KHAL DROGO ;

Drogo's favourite physical feature of yours is your stomach.

Khal Drogo loves the feeling of his large hands spanning the surface of your stomach. It wouldn't matter if you were self-conscious and didn't like all the touching of your stomach, Drogo will brush away your hands and continue to touch you there. He loves the softness of it in contrast to the rough and calloused texture of his palm and how when he traces his hand over the bare skin, your muscles will tighten and coil. If you had a flat or rounded belly it wouldn't matter, it is all the same to him. Especially when you are round with his child.
Touching your stomach made him feel proud and determined to get you pregnant from his seed as fast as possible so he can watch you swell and give him the honor of a child.

DAARIO NAHARIS ;

Daario's favourite physical feature of yours is your hands.

He loves the size of them compared to his. He will always trace your palm when you are sleeping next to him, cupping your hands in his and using his index finger to draw patterns on your palm, tickling the nerves there and making your hand jerk in your sleep. That always brings a smile to his face.
He loves to hold your hand and pull it to his lips, placing a butterfly kiss on the top of your hand. He loves how such an innocent gesture never fails to make you blush so he'll try to deepen it by winking or if he's in a goofy mood he'll lick your hand and bellow out laughter when you squeal and try to pull away. Honestly, this cheeky flirt just loves your hands so much it's surprising. You'd thought he would've loved your lips or something like that.

TYRION LANNISTER ;

Tyrion's favourite physical feature of yours are your brows.

More specifically, the way they show your emotions so blatantly. He would spend hours watching you. When you were frustrated your brows would pull together and create small creases that he found oddly endearing. He'd try to refrain himself from laughing when the creases you made became deeper due to your engrossed thinking, but he would knit his lips together and turn away from you when you look at him.
He loved how when you were happy you would try to shy away from him, yet, his hand would grasp your chin and pull you back towards him to look at your giddy face; your brows raised high, and he'd place butterfly kisses just above them whispering sweet nothings to you. Sometimes, when you slept next to each other he'd lay on his side and trace your brows lightly, a small smile flashing over his face when your face would twitch at his touch. That is his favourite time of the day.