INTIMACY (P2):

NOTE: I was originally going to do dot points
 but it kind of grew, 
and I didn't realise how much
I could write so I had to shorten them
more than I'd like so there's not too much dialogue

+ obviously every young character is aged up to the coessential age

WARNING: smut and I need jesus
mention of blood (ramsay duh)

ROBB STARK ;

You were laughing against each other's mouths as you rushed to remove the other person's clothing, springing random kisses on each other as your hands nimbly unlaced your clothing. His shirt was gone first then your dress until his pants were around his ankles and he tripped on them in his haste to get to you, flattening you as he knocked you over, landing in a heap on the floor. You snickered at him only to yelp as he pinched your ass, your giggles ceasing when you registered the feverish look in his eyes, noting how his body covered yours. Robb began to lower his head to your moth when the jeering and obscenities from the party outside echoed through your door. 

"Ignore it." His voice was firm as your eyes flashed back to him, and Robb was pleased that you wanted him as much as he wanted you to worry about the others behind the door. Everything faded into white noise when his lips connected to yours, winding a hand behind your head to cup your neck and kiss you deeper, guiding you with his hand. You could feel every inch of where his body touched yours, how his cock was resting against your lower stomach, your breasts squished by his chest. His mouth left yours, mouthing along your jaw and your neck, showing you in kisses and nips until he had you sighing out his name.

His fingers danced across your waist, resting on your hip, and grazing over your thigh till he found your wet centre, his fingers immediately rolling your bundle of nerves. An embarrassing whine left you at his touch and you just knew Robb was smiling from his position by your neck. Not wanting to be outdone, you slide your hand between your bodies, till you find his hard cock, holding it in your hand and running your thumb over his head. Robb stifled a groan into your neck, his blunt teeth biting gently on your skin. It became a competition, every time he stroked his fingers against your, swirling your clit, you'd pump his cock, toying with the slit on his head.

You were moaning into each other's necks, your hips bucking into his hand as he rolled his cock in yours. "Robb..." You panted, releasing his cock. "On the bed." Barely finishing your sentence, Robb swooped you into his arms, and lifted you onto the bed, reorienting himself so he once again hovered over you, this time instead of his fingers at your core, he guided his cock to slide between your folds. "So responsive," he teased, his voice was deep and thick with excitement. "Let's see how responsive you can be." Sitting back on his heels so he kneeled over you, Robb grips your hips in his rough hands and begins to push his cock into you, wet from rubbing against your slick.

You let out a cry as he fills you so well, entirely stuffed to the brim by his cock, your back arching as you try to twist away but his grip on your hips holds you still, forcing you to take the intense pleasure. Your eyes find his before you feel the urge to flutter them shut and Robb takes the initiative to start thrusting. His thrusts are unhurried, but he quickly picks up pace when you cry out for him, the head of his cock surging against the sweet spot inside you. He's all man above you, his muscles flexing as he plunges into your hard, his grip no doubt bruising. You keen his name, your heat quivering and Robb fucks into you harder.

"More Robb- please, faster," your whole body is tense, and your toes are in a constant curled position. Having enough of this position, Robb leans over you, hitching your legs to wrap around his waist as he bounces his cock into you. You cry out his name loudly, practically squealing as this position allows him to grind against your clit, your pussy leaking all over his length and Robb moans. His mouth finds yours, his beard softly scratching you and a few more hard thrusts, you come undone, your moans captured by his mouth. Robb follows soon after, surging his hips into yours and growling against your lips, cock twitching as he spills inside. You lay like that for hours, panting and clutching at one another, the moment sweet until he gets another urge and you're back at it for the rest of the night and morning too.