"Wah, Wah," Cries The Busted Bigot

Frederick Nolan Sorrell was charged with three misdemeanors after allegedly driving past the couple, shouting ‘go back to your f***ing country’ and making a gun gesture with his hand.

He allegedly followed the pair and said: ‘Take off the f***ing burka. This is America.’

The incident took place in Portland, Oregon, in May. He was arrested in July.

But he appeared to have a changed in attitude after his court appearance this week.

KOIN 6 filmed Sorrell weeping as he tried to explain why he acted the way he did.

He said: ‘I’ve seen a lot of things for the first time in my life. I’d never seen a burka here in Portland.

‘I’ve seen lots of hijabs, and I smile at them I think they’re very colorful, I don’t hate Muslims. I’m just scared by what I saw, like if I saw someone from the KKK… everything I see in black that’s causing all these afflictions in the world, ISCED*… you don’t do that here.’

He later described himself as a patriot, saying: ‘My ignorance and my stupidity is why I opened my mouth and I shouldn’t have.’

CAIR-Oregon spokesperson Zakir Khan said: ‘We hope the arrest of this suspect will serve to deter others from committing bias-motivated crimes targeting Muslims or any other minority group.

‘CAIR-Oregon thanks the Portland Police Bureau and the Portland Mayor’s office for their diligent efforts in this case.’

It’s not the first time Sorrell has appeared in court. He has been arrested a number of times and was convicted of rape in Multnomah County in 2001, reports Oregon Live.

----------

*I edited one word in his statement. I don't let the assigned acronym or title go to those deviant monsters, because there is nothing Islamic about them, and they're not even a legitimate state so... yeah. You'll often see me refer to them as ISCED. Ignorant Shayateen Committing Evil Deeds.

Anyways, funny to see another one of those incidents of Islamophobic harassments end with the perpetrator in tears.

Look at him 😂

Look at him 😂