Islamophobic Imam?

Okay. So some of you may know who this clown is already, and some of you may even have seen me rant long ago about him and his fakeness. This supposed "imam" and his lying, evil, bigoted ways know no limits. He takes advantage of Islamophobia in the news to promote himself and bash Islam, whilst claiming to be a Muslim. Oh, and let's not even get into his secret visits to gay clubs and all that. Let me just share this most recent article exposing this miserable liar.
------
Published by CJ Werleman Independent, a crowdfunded investigative journalism project that seeks to expose and end Western injustices against Muslims. PleaseSUPPORT his fight against injustice by clicking here ( https://www.patreon.com/cjwerleman)

It doesn’t take a great deal of investigative curiosity to know something is amiss when Muslim hating New Atheists promote and praise a figure who expresses devotion to the Islamic faith

“This was remarkably honest and refreshing. Why aren’t most Imams like this?” tweeted Sam Harris in response to a New Atheist podcast featuring Imam Tawhidi.

 Why aren’t most Imams like this?” tweeted Sam Harris in response to a New Atheist podcast featuring Imam Tawhidi

When Harris gives praise to an imam, you can be sure you’re dealing with no ordinary imam. After all, Harris once proclaimed “we are not at war with terrorism, we are at war with Islam” itself.

A quick Google search of the Imam provides a quick answer for why New Atheists are suddenly fawning over Tawhidi, otherwise known as the @ImamOfPeace on Twitter. You see, Tawhidi not only hates Muslims as much as they do, but also disseminates the exact same debunked anti-Muslim conspiracy theories New Atheists share in their books, blogs, and podcasts.

Earlier this year, Tawhidi claimed Muslims in Australia were secretly conspiring to establish an Islamic caliphate on Australian soil, “right here, under our noses”; backed calls to ban Islamic schools, and supported far right calls to ban Muslims entering the country, even promoting the Twitter hashtag #PrayForMuslimBan.

Little wonder, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a darling of the New Atheist movement, who once urged a “military war” against Muslims, called for Tawhidi to be “elevated to celebrity status.”

But there’s only one, big problem. Tawhidi is not an Imam, nor is Tawhidi recognised as an Imam by either the Australian National Imams Council or its South Australian equivalent, “nor is he affiliated with any Australian mosque or prayer centre,” according to an ABC investigation into the “fake Sheikh.”