What In The World...

Gonna post a few articles about the same story together. Also, fair warning, it kinda sorta possibly GETS OFFENSIVE. Not with curse words but... you'll see...

------------

According to text messages that were obtained by police, Mohammed called Andira the "daughter of a whore

According to text messages that were obtained by police, Mohammed called Andira the "daughter of a whore." He would repeatedly belittle her, beat her in public and threaten to kill her. 

He once told her that he would come to her home and look through the front window and if she wasn't sleeping on the couch instead of in bed with her husband, his uncle, he would kill her. 

"Your life is over. Your kids are over. You’re dead," Mohammed, who was over six-feet tall and weight 213 pounds, told her. 

On the morning of the murder, Andira said her nephew came to her home and repeatedly rang the doorbell. When she didn't answer, he started pounding on the windows — all in full view of her children. 

He then came inside and started beating his aunt in the face, stomach and back with balled fists. She said she didn't call the police because she wanted him to calm down. 

Andria also said she was worried that exposing their affair would put her in danger of an "honor killing," which is when male members of a family kill female members of the family who have brought shame upon them. 

Police were eventually called to the home but were told a burglary had taken place. When Andira told the officers that it was a misunderstanding, they left, and then she stabbed Mohammed in the back with a kitchen knife. 

He bled to death in her driveway. 

After a relative of the family testified in the trial, he asked the judge for a protective order because he said the family threatened him. Wael Abdelaziz told the jury that his cousin, Mohammed, was violent and would constantly start fights at the store the family owned. 

He said would take money from the cash registers whenever he wanted. 

“We stopped counting how many times he got into fights,” Wael said. “He chooses his enemy — he’s looking for somebody who can’t hurt him, someone smaller that can’t defend himself.”

If Andria is convicted, she faces life in prison.

..

A relative testifying in the San Antonio murder trial of a woman accused of killing her nephew and lover in self defense asked the judge for a protective order after he said the family threatened him.

Wael Abdelaziz, a cousin of the deceased, Mohammed Abdelaziz, and the uncle of Andira Abdelaziz, the woman accused of killing him, told a jury here the man was violent, would start fights at the stores the family owned, and would take money from the cash registers whenever he wanted.

“His work at the store was ugly,” Wael Abdelaziz said. “He was coming there to collect money, not to work. He had no customer service.”

He said his cousin would get into arguments with customers, mostly verbally, but at times they became physical.