Welcome to 'How To Get Sued and Fired 101'

The University of Cincinnati is investigating comments a music professor allegedly made on a Muslim student's assignment

College Conservatory of Music Assistant Professor Clifford Adams' comments first went public when another UC student posted a photo of the exchange on Facebook. 

Fay Alwattari's Facebook post showed that her friend was discriminated against by the professor after writing about the song 'Walk on Water' for a class assignment

Fay Alwattari's Facebook post showed that her friend was discriminated against by the professor after writing about the song 'Walk on Water' for a class assignment. She wrote about being a Middle Eastern Muslim female, and she said that, "Trump's presidency and all the hate he has promoted and encouraged has impacted my family, friends, and I."

"This song restores my faith in America by depicting what America is really about and why we celebrate July 4th. It includes a diverse range of people from white, black, young, old, straight and gay all coming together to celebrate the birth of a country that is built off the idea of freedom," 

Adams then responds, saying, "Muslim females are safer in America than in any Middle Eastern country. How dare you complain while enjoying our protection."

According to a screenshot received by the Cincinnati Enquirer the rest of his responses were as follows:

“The U.S. President’s first sworn duty is to protect America from enemies, and the greatest threat to our freedom is not the President, it is radical Islam. Review this list of Islamic terrorist attacks and then tell me about your hurt feelings.”“Now, about Muslim females. As you well know, young Muslim women are murdered by their father or a brother for dating – or for holding hands with – a non-Muslim boy …”“Muslim females are safer in America than in any Middle Eastern country. How dare you complain while enjoying our protection!”“And just FYI: July 4th is not the day we tape a sign to a damn stick and go out and march with smug college brats and dysphoric drama queens, it is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. I am glad you took my class; you really do need to shut up, listen, and learn. Welcome to America, and welcome to college. – Adams”

The university sent the following statement:

"The University of Cincinnati takes seriously all concerns for discriminatory or harassing conduct occurring within its community and pursuant to its policies, will conduct an appropriate review. Our commitment to excellence and diversity are affirmed in UC’s mission statement and fundamental to our purpose as a public university. This matter has now been referred to the university’s offices of Academic Personnel, Equal Opportunity & Access, and Title IX for review and response in accordance with our policies and procedures."
--------------

Sigh. Watch soon he'll spin to make himself the victim of "unfair targeting by liberal media and white genocide (what the neo-nazis claim is happening)" or something. He'll get fired and claim emotional distress and undue mental anguish and some stupid judge will let him try to counter-sue the girl for defamation of character or something. Lame.