More Reporting

So, if you've read my post last night, you know the situation already. Now a few news outlets are reporting on it. Some have a clear bias, inventing claims that the fight was over a boy and had nothing to do with religion. I find that hard to believe.

Not because I think every Muslim is perfect or that a young girl couldn't fall into fitnah like that.

But for one, the ones reporting that claim are only fox (faux) news. They would invent anything to take blame away from the guilty party if it doesn't support their agenda. A Pakistani Muslim girl beaten by some white thugs? They'd rather put blame to the victim than to acknowledge that bigotry and hatred were the cause of this act of bullying. They won't even acknowledge the girls as bullies and make it seem like some mutual thing.

I'm not saying it's impossible for there to have been other elements. But you go and watch the video yourselves. Or go visit the area in which CAIR has testified that they personally have received numerous reports in increase of incidents of bullying and harassing of Muslims -especially kids/students- in the area. Furthermore, I am inclined to take a believer's word as more trustworthy over the claims of someone outside the incident making claims to save the reputations of the bullies. Until any substantial evidence comes out to support this new claim, I am remaining in support of the victim here and believing the more likely and apparent explanation.

I was going to post the reports for you all but honestly what do they say that I haven't already explained?