He's in my head all the time

When I was all healed up my sister drove me to the new house she bought. She had already moved all of my things into my room and the furniture and all that. She wasn't that younger than me, she was only 18. She had a good job. And she got all of Mom's things, and all of dad's stuff. She was rich as fuck. So she could buy anything she wanted. She gave me a tour of the house, and it was nice. It was two story, and a huge kitchen, and huge backyard! It was beautiful!! She gave me a spare key to the house, and a key to the basement. She had a BMW for a car, and she had tons of food. The house was a dream house. Everything was so good. But, Chibbi was still gone. And I never got to say goodbye. But it was getting late so she took me to my bedroom, and put me to sleep. With my medicine, and my emergency water cup. She also put a night light for me so I could see where I was going if I happen to have to go to the restroom. And I fell asleep.

The next morning I had to take a shower, and then do all that jazzzzzzz. And I came downstairs to my sister cooking breakfast for me. She made waffles and bacon and eggs!! With a side of a slice of toast with peach jam. I ate it like I've never eaten anything before. And after that she wanted to go shopping for me. To get new clothes and perfumes and new makeup! Once I get to the store I'm driving the cart, and she is right in front of me, and I run the cart into her butt. She turned around and pushed the cart into my stomach! And we both laughed. Once I had everything and you were in the line, someone behind me smacked my ass. I turn around and it's a nasty guy. So I smacked him and he hit me in return. My sister noticed and stepped in front of me. "Ohh no I'm afraid of a little girl!" She looked at him straight in the eyes and punched him right in the nose. He fell over and she was so proud and she walked away peacefully. Once I was done checking out. We went home. And she sat on the couch and I sat right next to her.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"I'm buying the tickets for Vid Con."

I couldn't wait to meet Ethan! He was so mother fucking perfect!!! UGGHHHH