Stuck in my head

"so..." Ethan started. "When are you going to move in?" Ethan was sitting in my house on the couch while I was trying to fix my nails. "I dunno?" I said looking up into his gorgeous eyes. "Oh... Okay" he looked back at the TV. "Whenever you're ready for me." I smirked at him. He smiled. "Okay" he winked. "Well I'll clean up there then... I guess that extra room will come in handy now" he giggled. I looked up at him and smiled. "Okay." He got up and kissed my head. "Bye babe... I'll text you when I'm done..." He said walking out the door. "Okay love you!!" I shouted as he closed the door. I waited for his car to leave. It's been about one month since Simone left.

I looked at the time. 12:25pm... Ethan left the house at 7:45am... I was out for a while. I went to use the restroom... But I stopped to look in the mirror. I saw my faint scar from various beatings Simone, mom and dad gave me. I'm surprised Ethan and Tyler hasn't noticed them... Or said anything about them... I thought they made me ugly. They are permanent memories... *BLING* My phone goes off. *BLING* It goes off again. I don't look at it. *BLING* I finally look at it. Simone is spamming me...

S: ALISE!!!
S: ALISERE!!!
S: PLEASE ANSEER IM SCARED!!!
A: OMG WHAT?!
S: someone is ...
A: IS WHAT?!
S: someone is kidnapping me
A: WHAT?!! TEXT TGE POLICE NOT ME?!
S: well...
A: ???
S: kidnapping... It was a while ago... Like a little after you guys left. And he...
A: he what?!?
S: ...r
A: r?!?
S: code. R.
A: ...
A: oh
S: 
*Picture*
A: OMG SIMONE?!!
S: I know I'm all fucked up!!
A: omg... What did this guy look like?!
S: ......
A: ???
S: umm... He told me not to tell...
A: you told the police?
S: ... It was... Okay lemme give you the whole story...
A: okay.
S: so you did not talk to Tyler after you left the air port? You didn't see him or hang out or anything?
A: PMG TYLER?!?
S: ...
A: TYLER?!!!
A: YOU?!!!!!!
S: ...
A: SIMONE?!?
S: It's possible...
A: .... I'm gonna lose my shit... He fucking went to Florida and just to fucking do that?!?? OMG IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!! HOLD ON ILL TEXT YOY LATER!!!
S: okay...

I did not hesitate to get into my car and drive to Tyler's house. Once I was there I stomped up to Tyler's door and slammed on it. Over and over until he oped it. "Jesus Alise I thought you were the police?! Calm down!!" My face burned with anger. I didn't wait one second... I punched him with my keys in my hand like this:

 I punched him with my keys in my hand like this:

I hit him as hard as I could and screamed at him. "WHAT THE FUCK TYLER I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU?!? YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!!!? HOW COULD YOU?!?" He started to bleed from the deep gashes I gave him. On under his eye... One next to his nose... And one through his cheek. He was dripping blood. "THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!" He ran inside and I drove off. I started to delete him off of everything. I was so angry I forgot I was driving. I didn't see the car coming. *Crash*